The Student Room Group

LNAT books

Hey all,

I ordered the book "Mastering the National Admissions Test for Law" by Mark Shepherd because I heard it was the best way to prepare.

Anyway, I couldn't help but notice that the practise tests only contain 10 texts each, so I believe this is an older version.

I wanted to ask whether there is a more up to date edition of this book. If not, what other books would you recommend to help me prepare?

Thanks
Reply 1
Bump

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 2
Original post by Faisalobeidat
Bump

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I used both the Shepherd book, as well as the Practise and Pass Professional one. The Shepherd one was more comprehensive, and the fact that they questions were trickier than the real thing made it a better means of preparation.
The other one that I used was a bit funny, but still useful in terms of the MCQs.
Are you asking in relation to the whole test, or just MCQs? The essay section deserves a lot of prep, too
Reply 3
Original post by gainsbourg
I used both the Shepherd book, as well as the Practise and Pass Professional one. The Shepherd one was more comprehensive, and the fact that they questions were trickier than the real thing made it a better means of preparation.
The other one that I used was a bit funny, but still useful in terms of the MCQs.
Are you asking in relation to the whole test, or just MCQs? The essay section deserves a lot of prep, too

I'm asking in relation to the MCQs, assuming that the essay hasn't changed.

Quick Reply

Latest