or

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mens-2012-...MakeTrack=true

if so what with?

ReputationRep:
    I would if you're taller than average.

I prefer the black one.

You wear with over anything... shirt/jumper

ReputationRep:
    I'd wear the black one with whatever I'm wearing on any given cold day. I don't mess about with trying to match my coat to stuff though, so idk if that's helpful.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a man obviously but I'd love to see my bf wearing the first one it's so elegant!

ReputationRep:
    I'm so confused, are you my fiancé? :lol: we've been looking for that first style of coat everywhere for him and he's always pointing out the second type of coat too.

He's got quite wide shoulders though so buying online is a risk. The first style of coat looks very smart on though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im tempted to get it but its out of season, :s

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind the second, but people who know me might think it's a bit of a weird change. Basically I'd happily wear it around strangers :P

ReputationRep:
    I would strongly advise against purchasing clothing from far east ebay sellers. I've read of plenty of reviews from people that have purchased from these types of sellers and its almost always bad - the quality of the materials will be extremely poor and as thin as paper and they will have a horrible fit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsnake23)
    I would strongly advise against purchasing clothing from far east ebay sellers. I've read of plenty of reviews from people that have purchased from these types of sellers and its almost always bad - the quality of the materials will be extremely poor and as thin as paper and they will have a horrible fit.
    I do agree with this.

I try to avoid them for everything but Phone Cases.
    I once brought a 'solid' 925 sliver bracelet for my mother, which turns out to have been a thin layer of sliver over copper. That's £29 I'll never see again (I thought it was a UK seller- didn't read) . I also know someone who brought an 'real' alligator flight bag from a Korean seller for like £90 and apparently it was just cow's leather when it came to them. Not sure how true that is though, the person is known for their lies.

ReputationRep:
    Don't buy anything from these far east sellers as said above.

They model their clothes on manakins and fit them tightly with pins, use good lighting etc to make their rubbish clothes look better.

ReputationRep:
    Many good reviews though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    If you're getting something like the first coat and you want it to be quality, a good percentage of the fabric composition should be wool. The 'polyester/fleece' coat you're looking at will look cheap in the flesh. A search for "double breasted wool peacoat" should bring up some better coats. This is definitely the smarter coat.

I really don't like the second jacket.

ReputationRep:
    No, it's from Ebay. Plus the second thing looks like the crap justin bieber wears.

ReputationRep:
    I was looking at getting a coat similar to the grey one in the first post but a female friend said it made me look feminine as it was almost a copy of something she wears and now I'm still hesitating :\

ReputationRep:
    first one's nice.

It'll take some balls to pull off the second one.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't trust them - a guy I know stupidly ordered an iPhone recently and ended up with a HiPhone

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.