Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you consider this body attractive? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you consider this body attractive?
    Yes
    30.55%
    No
    69.45%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UKBrah)
    Definately mire that.

If you think muscle is a representation of fighting capability, you're dumb as ****.
    Pardon me, I don't research this stuff to know all the info

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by areebmazhar)
    Thanks nice to see someone gets my point. And lazershus I'm saying there is a reason why it's mainly girls hating on that guys body-it's because they don't want to have a really fit bf with a nice physique because it highlights their own insecurities, laziness and poor bodies.
    I get what you're saying but I don't think it's fair to make that assumption off the bat. It's just one picture after all. If they were hating on fit, muscular guys in general, then what you say would probably have more truth in it but I (and probably most of the girls here who are saying it) genuinely do not find his body very pleasing to the eye. Maybe it's because he's in a weird position and tensing, but his muscles look too defined and bulging, his neck/shoulders are an unnatural shape and it just creeps me out very slightly. I don't think it highlights anything about me other than that I don't find his body attractive :dontknow: I don't think it's horrible or disgusting and I know lots of girls will find it very attractive IRL and I also appreciate the effort it took to get that way, but I much prefer the more natural look in both guys and girls.

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with his neck?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by violentkid)
    Pardon me, I don't research this stuff to know all the info
    Oh ok. But it's common sence, fat girls always beat up the skinny girls don't they.

ReputationRep:
    No.
    Whilst I really like guys that enjoy going to the gym, like I do, I don't like the 'cut' look so much as a muscular body with a layer of fat over it.
    Bodies like that scream obsessive to me.

EDIT: To the person that said girls dislike that kind of body because it highlights our own laziness etc etc. Nope. I go to the gym or go running 5/6x a week and would like a partner that did the same. However, at the same time, I want to go out for a meal maybe and the calories or food to not get in the way of his training plan the next day or not fitting his macros right.

I went on a few dates with a guy very similar to the guy above and he legitimately brought a protein shake to dinner at a nice restaurant. I know I'm generalising, but, since then I haven't really felt an attraction to that kind of physique. Doesn't mean I'm lazy or embarrassed about my own body.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr_connery)
    I saw this question posted on another site and I'm curious to see what people on here think, so I've pasted the original question below.

"Hi there, I want to sort out the arguments a lot of people seem to have about muscular bodies and female attraction to it. So I thought "Where could I get better answers than here?". I really hope you can help me making a little poll. Do you consider this kind of body attractive?

http://i.imgur.com/XrD8g.png

To make it easy to collect the answers please reply with the following form:

Do you like this body?:

If no, why not?

What is the dreambody a man could have?(Picture)"
    OCB :coma: (no homo)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UKBrah)
    Oh ok. But it's common sence, fat girls always beat up the skinny girls don't they.
    lool . Only just realised that, coming to think of it.

ReputationRep:
    No - That is the worst kind of body bar morbidly obese a guy can have in my opinion. It is vile!
    I cant actually find any pictures of not overly muscular men...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by violentkid)
    lool . Only just realised that, coming to think of it.
    It's OK, I used to think big muscles=big strength too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick1sHere)
    This is TSR, the answer will always be no
    Truer words have never been spoken

ReputationRep:
    yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (btw 19)

ReputationRep:
    lol at all the guys jelly and all the girls pissed off because they'll never get a guy like that

ReputationRep:
    19 and no

ReputationRep:

No...

It's too over the top. I like muscles generally but not like that. I don't like it when every single hair is waxed off either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrislpp)
    lol at all the guys jelly and all the girls pissed off because they'll never get a guy like that
    all the girls that I know would never date him even if he was the last boy on earth!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by areebmazhar)
    Lol at everyone saying it looks disgusting and not natural. His looks as aesthetic as fuaarkk imo. Fair enough a minority may actually find that physique unattractive but in general it's just jealousy.

People can't get off their own backsides and do something about their body so when someone does transform their body they hate on them. Because deep down they know they don't have the motivation, willpower or perseverance to do any of that. It's easy to sit behind your computer screens and spout out **** about how disgusting that is, but at the end of the day the only disgusting thing is the average fat TSRian stuffing their face with cookies and pizza whilst browsing this site.

I'm not trolling btw just my 2 cents and btw COME AT ME NEGS, I don't give a ****.

Disclaimer: I'm seriously not trolling..
    I seriously want his delts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick1sHere)
    This. I always laugh when they say oh, it makes it easier to cuddle and I'd rather have a chubby guy. No **** off, you just don't want to be fatter than your man
    There is a seriously massive gab between chubby and this guy though!

ReputationRep:
    I'd hit it, no homo.

ReputationRep:
    Soooo much muscle, his legs scare me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2ndClass)
    Ok do you think this is a nicer body?

(this is not me btw)
    A lot better but still too much ab definition for my personal taste. Ideally I like a fairly flat tummy, maybe with a bit of a line down the middle.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.