Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you consider this body attractive? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you consider this body attractive?
    Yes
    30.55%
    No
    69.45%

ReputationRep:
    ^ The Original picture is better IMO

ReputationRep:
    No. Those thighs look bad.

ReputationRep:
    My mind is screaming "Run girl"
    That guy is a bit over the top with his gym... It doesn't look bad at all it's just a tiny bit scary with the legs and the arms though.:rolleyes: I just wonder how he walks... : o
    Paint him green and you have a Hulk. I am sure he worked for hours to achieve that, but slow down.
    I am in the middle, but I would say no because his body is way over muscled and it just scares people off, maybe not when he is dressed, but like this you can see all the muscules.

ReputationRep:

Hell yes

Never used to be into muscles when I was younger but things change.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Around 20.

Yes. I like muscly guys <3

Don't really have a dream body. I just like guys with muscly arms and chests.

ReputationRep:
    There seems to be a strange amount of guys 'admiring' these bodies...

ReputationRep:
    Strong jellyness on this thread, typical though, none of you even lift.

Definitely mirin dem dere aesthetics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emanseru)
    There seems to be a strange amount of guys 'admiring' these bodies...
    No homo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2ndClass)
    Ok do you think this is a nicer body?

(this is not me btw)
    This.
    This looks way more normal and actually attractive. If someone has a body like that, they should stop there
    It's perfect enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by areebmazhar)
    Lol at everyone saying it looks disgusting and not natural. His looks as aesthetic as fuaarkk imo. Fair enough a minority may actually find that physique unattractive but in general it's just jealousy.

People can't get off their own backsides and do something about their body so when someone does transform their body they hate on them. Because deep down they know they don't have the motivation, willpower or perseverance to do any of that. It's easy to sit behind your computer screens and spout out **** about how disgusting that is, but at the end of the day the only disgusting thing is the average fat TSRian stuffing their face with cookies and pizza whilst browsing this site.

I'm not trolling btw just my 2 cents and btw COME AT ME NEGS, I don't give a ****.

Disclaimer: I'm seriously not trolling..
    (Original post by Nick1sHere)
    This. I always laugh when they say oh, it makes it easier to cuddle and I'd rather have a chubby guy. No **** off, you just don't want to be fatter than your man
    I don't think jealousy could stop you finding someone attractive.

Anyway, I find it hard to believe that could be the case when men with less defined muscles are found attractive by girls and lusted after. (Eg, Louis Smith, Liam Hemsworth.)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Do you like this body?: No

If no, why not? I hate six packs and the other 'lines' around that area. It just doesn't look right, like when an anorexic person's ribs are clearly showing because they are so skinny. Also, probably for similar reasons, I can't stand the look of going inwards on hip bones (if that makes sense). It looks like you stuck the six pack on or something. I would like the arms if the veins weren't so clear on them and also the legs if they didn't have so many bumps or lines or whatever they are. Also where's the hair?

What is the dreambody a man could have?(Picture)
    Less lines/bumps/veins etc and more hair. Found these on a Google search since you asked for a picture, though imagine them with more arm and leg hair like they have on their chests:

ReputationRep:
    yes. I mean he'd probably crush me, but physics aside, sure.

ReputationRep:

Do you like this body?: Personally, no

If no, why not? I find too much muscle intimidating - past experience I guess - but I'd be scared if he lost his temper or something.To be that muscly, you'd have to dedicate one hell of a lot of time to it, and I'm personally not into guys who are really really into working out. His legs are also unnaturally muscly.

What is the dreambody a man could have? healthy weight, toned enough so that they're comfortable and they're not unfit, but not a six pack. I like someone who's comfortable to cuddle too. Average build is perfectly fine.Whatever is naturally healthy for them, so they don't obsess over food either way. Visible bones where there shouldn't be or strongly defined muscles weird me out a little, I don't find either attractive.

ReputationRep:
    CORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

He he's nice

ReputationRep:
    Sure I mirin.

ReputationRep:

Nah. I prefer big bodies,you know a nice coarse line of hair growing from the top of the neck, a little bit more quadrapeddy. A bit like this . . . http://www.readthehook.com/files/ima...-galloping.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redferry)
    A lot better but still too much ab definition for my personal taste. Ideally I like a fairly flat tummy, maybe with a bit of a line down the middle.
    A flat stomach in this sense then?

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    OCB is one sexy ****. Let's be honest girls, if a guy like that approached you in real life, you would be slack jawed and would definitely go for him. You're only claiming you don't find it attractive on TSR because you don't want to seem shallow or you know you couldn't get a guy like that IRL so you just claim it's not attractive.

ReputationRep:
    i can imagine guys being envious of this body, but having a negative effect on most girls, like me, i like a normal body, some abs and muscle but with this much effort i would feel like **** standing next to this all the time. but the guy is tensing, so its not a real reflecting on what he actually looks like just in a normal stance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2ndClass)
    A flat stomach in this sense then?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Maybe, I have a thing about those muscles over guys (or girls) hips though, they freak me out a bit. Would need to see them standing to be able to compare properly

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.