Do you consider this body attractive? Watch

Poll: Do you consider this body attractive?
Yes (84)
30.55%
No (191)
69.45%
a10
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Care-Free)
Muscles make me melt a lil inside especially proper tree trunk thighs
and thats why we all go to the gym (besides to look good n have a healthy lifestyle ofc)
Lawstudent321
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If only his arms were bigger.

Posted from TSR Mobile
letsbehonest
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
bleh image is too big
this sort of body is ideal :rolleyes:

http://concertposter.org/-2012Dec/de...tless-drop.jpg
benkei
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by hollywoodbudgie)

he's too hairless (so too fake) and his shoulders aren't broad enough to look right with such a heavy top body).
i seriously hope youre a 10/10 and a master of giving head for having such demands in mens bodies, and genetics for that matter
Id and Ego seek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Do you like this body?: Yes because when he gets a tan, he'll look like Regirock, and that would rock.
Bellissima
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i don't like his neck, however i can tell that is mainly to do with the way he is posing. yes it is attractive, no i do not really find it more attractive than a non-muscular male body. it's not unattractive. i prefer muscular guys to be more like gavin henson physique though.... now that is HOT!
AspiringGenius
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
ok, but he's hunching over and doesn't seem to be entirely at ease with himself.
Care-Free
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by a10)
and thats why we all go to the gym (besides to look good n have a healthy lifestyle ofc)
and suddenly my new years resolution has appeared...gonna go find me a gym.

I'm such a pervert
IQ Test
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yeah pretty good, other than the massive traps.

a10
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Care-Free)
and suddenly my new years resolution has appeared...gonna go find me a gym.

I'm such a pervert
:lol: lmao. I got a fitness blog on here but im still not up to "wow" standard like this guy but im getting there slowly
a_t
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Mirin
KDH
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Decent overall but chest does not seem to fit.
Nick2K11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
This whole thread is just a reminder why you shouldn't lift/swole for the girls, guys. At the end of the day, the majority want skinnyfat/"toned" guys.
Sheldor
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Nick2K11)
This whole thread is just a reminder why you shouldn't lift/swole for the girls, guys. At the end of the day, the majority want skinnyfat/"toned" guys.
I agree with this guy.

Only aim for this type of body if it's what YOU want, not because you think you'll get girls.

But then again, most of the guys here are in denial about this, and refuse to believe it for some reason.:/

Posted from TSR Mobile
snowyowl
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
His body is horrible!

Sorry but I find it completely repulsive. :erm:
Oschene23
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think the girl/boy divide on the original guy is because guys (well those who workout anyway) can really appreciate the lengths this man has gone to get into such good shape. Thats is thousands of hours of pain/sweat right there!, it may not look natural but its impressive, and people may think it shows obvious vanity etc.. but still theres a reason not every guy looks like him and its because its ****ing hard work, and girls don't tend to value that as much as guys (maybe because they never as a whole really need to work towards these body types)
Hooj
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Id and Ego seek)
Do you like this body?: Yes because when he gets a tan, he'll look like Regirock, and that would rock.
Lol, not a patch on Regirock!
ilem
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Haha this thread clearly shows who lifts properly and who "lifts" to get with girls :laugh:
2ndClass
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ilem)
Haha this thread clearly shows who lifts properly and who "lifts" to get with girls :laugh:
To be honest I only lift for girls. No need to lie. Unless I missed the opening for the Spartan Army, I really don't need massive biceps or a huge legs otherwise. That being said I lift to an extent, certainly not to the degree of the OP.
marcus2001
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by JackM95)
I think the girl/boy divide on the original guy is because guys (well those who workout anyway) can really appreciate the lengths this man has gone to get into such good shape. Thats is thousands of hours of pain/sweat right there!, it may not look natural but its impressive, and people may think it shows obvious vanity etc.. but still theres a reason not every guy looks like him and its because its ****ing hard work, and girls don't tend to value that as much as guys (maybe because they never as a whole really need to work towards these body types)
Truer words have not been spoken.

End of the day it seems quite obvious to me, the majority of girls that hang around on TSR on a Saturday night just aren't the type of girls that would appreciate a fit/muscular/aesthetic body.

Find a girl in top shape, that's similarly aesthetic, she'd almost definitely find that attractive.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (52)
29.71%
No - I got the required grades (101)
57.71%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (22)
12.57%

Watched Threads