Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you consider this body attractive? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you consider this body attractive?
    Yes
    30.55%
    No
    69.45%

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iwantsomemushu)
    ocb is impressive but this still remains the dream for me.

Spoiler:
    Show
    dem lats!

ReputationRep:
    I got a question, why the **** is it fine for the girls in this thread to call that guy's body disgusting, yet if guys called any girls body disgusting he'd be labelled as a shallow, insecure douchebag?

ReputationRep:
    Name:  031ntc.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  75.0 KB

I prefer this type of a guy, now this is a real man, not a shaved chicken :blushing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheldor)
    I can appreciate he puts a lot of work in, and I respect that, I just don't find it attractive. The amount of work put in doesn't increase attractiveness. Do men find female bodybuilders more attractive due to how much work they put in?
    Obviously it only works one way, a lot of men do not find women more attractive who work out, and thats more due to human nature and the way in which males and females are attracted to each (e.g typical alpha male etc..)

However, a lot of men actually work out to impress women (well in my gym anyway) , and it's a lot of effort just for the female population so it does feel nice when its appreciated. You can kind of compare it to females wearing make-up or dressing up nice to impress guys, its what men feel they need/should do in order to make themselves more physically attractive to women, + its healthy when done properly and let's you lead a more active, longer and fuller life, I think that should be respected if I'm honest, however I undestand if you for example do not find it attractive and that is down to preference, I was just trying to explain the discrepancy between the genders.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by areebmazhar)
    I've been on TSR long enough to know this isn't the first of these type of threads. And 99% of TSRian girls will hate on this physique or any physique which is remotely similar to this.
    Well most girls I know don't like it either and even the really pretty, athletic ones tend to prefer a rugby or football player kind of physique over that of a body builder. You can try and psycho-analyse people's preferences as much as you like but you can't really insult them for what they're attracted to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belligerent ghoul)
    Well most girls I know don't like it either and even the really pretty, athletic ones tend to prefer a rugby or football player kind of physique over that of a body builder. You can try and psycho-analyse people's preferences as much as you like but you can't really insult them for what they're attracted to.
    You do realise that the dude in the OP pic has near enough a similar build to a rugby player? He barely has the "body builders" physique...

ReputationRep:
    too much muscle, in my opinion anyway (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benkei)
    i seriously hope youre a 10/10 and a master of giving head for having such demands in mens bodies, and genetics for that matter
    I don't have such high demands at all. I'm just saying he's not perfect (as nobody is) and stating why, not preaching that all men should look like my preference.

(Original post by IWantSomeMushu)
    OCB is impressive but this still remains the dream for me.

YES.

ReputationRep:
    I'm mirin' an untensed photo might go down better with the ladies though, I doubt you'd be pulling this pose whilst trying to chat them up haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :O NO

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    You do realise that the dude in the OP pic has near enough a similar build to a rugby player? He barely has the "body builders" physique...
    Yeah, bad examples. He's just more muscular/defined than a lot would like though, going off conversations with friends.

There'll always be someone who likes that kind of body though, so who cares.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2ndClass)
    Are you guys for real?!?! I wanted to throw up when I saw that picture. I honestly thought she was joking.
    Yes for real, no not joking. I like a man who looks like a natural man, just like a lot of guys prefer girls who haven't starved themselves or who haven't had boob jobs up to a size K. It's not like I posted a morbidly obese guy so I don't see why you'd want to throw up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belligerent ghoul)
    Do you think its fine that the girls in this thread are calling the man in the OP disgusting?
    Do you also think it would be fine for guys to call pictures of girls disgusting?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah on TSR things are quite different. My theory is, most of the females on here are munters, they know they can't get a man with that sort of physique, so they like fatties and twigs instead. And for the guys, well, they're just jealous, hence the negs.

ReputationRep:
    I really don't get why you're all arguing over body types. You'll be fine as long as you're not morbidly obese or deathly thin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2ndClass)
    huh? but reading the fitness section on TSR you'd think squats are the most important thing the world!!!!!! :rolleyes:

It's gross when people have such big legs, can't imagine how much they chafe when he walks
    Hmm.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like a wrestler. Not one of the cool kinds either, just a steroid user.

ReputationRep:
    His muscles above his shoulders (what do they call those) make him look like he has a hunchback.

Well a part of me finds it quite attractive but then a larger part of me finds it frightening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice Constricter)
    I got a question, why the **** is it fine for the girls in this thread to call that guy's body disgusting, yet if guys called any girls body disgusting he'd be labelled as a shallow, insecure douchebag?
    Not really. If a guy posted a photo of a body building female with extreme muscularity then she would be called disgusting. The same if the woman looked like an emaciated catwalk model.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice Constricter)
    lmao this. I agreee but its woman logic. If we did this on a female thread you would get serious hate.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.