Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    YAY I've got 2 conditional offers so far to study business at both unis liverpool uni and john moores

In about 6-7 months ave gotta make that dreaded decision of choosing the right one and the best place to study the course :eek:

Ave read through soo many forums and prospectuses an even stayed at the Liverpool uni itself in the summer and been to both open days , the only thing I that I have to compare them on so far is the offers they gave me and there accommodations as both courses sound really good

Liverpool university have made me a offer however I need to get all DDD in all of my A-levels, where as john moores ave offered me a lower offer as they require me to get 280 ucas points plus DMM (which is equivalent to 2 AS levels) I have also applied for Liverpool hope and if all fails I have a conditional offer to Chester uni
    (sorry for the life story)

Just wondering if anyone can give me any other advice about the courses or unis really

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.