ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SDavis123)
    Is there anyone who hasn't actually failed? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't...yet. Started last Tuesday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)
    I restarted yesterday, btw.
    OK, will edit. Just learn from the experience and do better this time.

Is there anyone who hasn't actually failed? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I certainly haven't and many others too (i.e. the nearly 200 people).

(Original post by IdeasForLife)
    I failed :/

Could I get a restart?
    That's too bad. But take it as a learning experience and it's good to see you wanting to restart and get back up - today, I presume?

(Original post by hicong)
    Jesus, one year? I'd think my balls would explode :L
    Well with such a defeatist attitude, it's bound to seem daunting to you. FYI, I personally have been nearly four months - others much longer; and I can assure you that my balls did not explode

(Original post by jreid1994)
    I've gone a few days now :/ it's so lamey brain is saying "go on just once" ahhh my head is being annoying, music seems to help especially playing and practising it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just hang in there, mate! It's good that you're getting things doing to divert your mind :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theoutsider840)
    Late entrant to this...not sure about the whole year...I'll join for Jan and Feb and take it from there.

To explain the dodgy time I'm up at - just woke up!
    Glad to have you with us! :congrats:

Good luck and hang in there - keep a positive attitude! If I can last four months (and others much longer), I'm sure we can do a year! :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£)
    Glad to have you with us! :congrats:

Good luck and hang in there - keep a positive attitude! If I can last four months (and others much longer), I'm sure we can do a year! :top:
    You've done 4 months? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    You've done 4 months? :eek:
    Yep, a great time - during A2s (in 2011).

ReputationRep:
    Well that didnt last very long, I blame the exams! And umm Nikki Benz :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's too bad. But you only just began yesterday - what happened? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Yep, a great time - during A2s (in 2011).
    Did you notice anything?

Well done mate that's seriously impressive.

ReputationRep:
    A brief observation of mine at this fine hour (I've spoilered it just in case it leads to sexual associations):

Spoiler:
    Show
    You know you're really horny when every little word that might have sexual connotations arouses you :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Did you notice anything?

Well done mate that's seriously impressive.
    Did I? Did I?

Oh, I did mate - that's especially why I undertook the fapstinence during A2s. I was sure that it would help me; as my previous record before that was 2 months and I felt great benefits then.

So, I'll keep it brief:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Basically, my test and other hormones seems to have been much higher back in 2011 than they are now. So you can imagine how it was. At first, it was a bit challenging; but then the personal benefits started to show up more - motivation was high, mood was stable and I could concentrate on actually revising and whatnot.

As the days and weeks passed, it just became easier - until I just started to enjoy not doing anything about the horniness and just simply enjoy being horny and not doing anything about it (apart from chatting up girls - who, I can confirm, seem to notice a steady and strong confidence in me).

My confidence (social etc) remained high for the entire period. And this period also saw me experimenting with lucid dreams as well as I felt as if I was more aware and conscious as a result of not being so lethargic and succumbing to my primal instincts. Also related to that, I can only say that I had only 3 WDs during the four months; but even with them, the 'tank' felt full, my two little soldiers were heavy and firm.

But towards the end of the four months (well into summer now), I guess after I came back from holiday and was preparing for uni, I didn't get as much sleep/was quiet anxious about starting a new life and this led to my downfall - even after all of that time. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Alright, so - for the past 12 days or so, horniness has only been limited to the middle of the night when I wake up feeling so, so very 'excited' - it's seriously unbearable. I really don't know why it's always in the middle of the night - but I guess that must be when test and other hormones were at their highest and whatnot.

Anyway, today, it wasn't just the middle of the night. Just half an hour ago, I had a real big spike in 'excitement', so maybe my reboot is finally getting kick-started? (I say that because for the past couple of weeks, this Challenge has so far been fairly easy, because my former libido levels were lacking due to too much 'fun' last year and haven't really been restored as much this year).

ReputationRep:
    I'd be so rubbish at this :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Did I? Did I?

Oh, I did mate - that's especially why I undertook the fapstinence during A2s. I was sure that it would help me; as my previous record before that was 2 months and I felt great benefits then.

So, I'll keep it brief:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Basically, my test and other hormones seems to have been much higher back in 2011 than they are now. So you can imagine how it was. At first, it was a bit challenging; but then the personal benefits started to show up more - motivation was high, mood was stable and I could concentrate on actually revising and whatnot.

As the days and weeks passed, it just became easier - until I just started to enjoy not doing anything about the horniness and just simply enjoy being horny and not doing anything about it (apart from chatting up girls - who, I can confirm, seem to notice a steady and strong confidence in me).

My confidence (social etc) remained high for the entire period. And this period also saw me experimenting with lucid dreams as well as I felt as if I was more aware and conscious as a result of not being so lethargic and succumbing to my primal instincts. Also related to that, I can only say that I had only 3 WDs during the four months; but even with them, the 'tank' felt full, my two little soldiers were heavy and firm.

But towards the end of the four months (well into summer now), I guess after I came back from holiday and was preparing for uni, I didn't get as much sleep/was quiet anxious about starting a new life and this led to my downfall - even after all of that time. :sigh:
    I've been studying better as well but I'm putting that down to trying to occupy myself.

I've noticed the sleep thing too

How long after did you have your first 'WD' :confused:

ReputationRep:
    That's too bad. But you only just began yesterday - what happened? :holmes:
    Guess I just needed some fun after a whole day of studying chem 4 :/
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Woo, day 10, made it to the double digits.

ReputationRep:
    Challenge accepted, I became a vegetarian for two years on a new years resolution but I think that this will be a good 100x harder. I'll see how long I can last :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    Woo, day 10, made it to the double digits.
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ravz94)
    Challenge accepted, I became a vegetarian for two years on a new years resolution but I think that this will be a good 100x harder. I'll see how long I can last :P
    Glad to have you with us! :top:

Good luck and hang in there!

ReputationRep:
    I'm out after a week. But it feels so good, I can't even say I regret it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caine23)
    I'm out after a week. But it feels so good, I can't even say I regret it.
    That's too bad - can't say that we're pleased to see you leave. Good luck in your endeavors.

ReputationRep:
    Something strange happened today...something I'd never even dream of ever happening.
    So there I was reading my Chem4 notes, coming up to the end of my revision session. I looked at the clock and said 'another 30 minutes won't hurt.' I know 30 minutes isn't a lot but it's the fact that I prevailed past my allotted revision schedule instead of going off and doing something else.
    It's weird, I no longer feel like I need masturbation anymore. I'm getting much better sleep and getting up is no longer a problem for me!

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.