Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Why did Sov'rgn get banned?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    :poo:

Another female participant.... :cookie: You and miser could aid each other.... :sexface:
    Really, ipoop? Really?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    Welcome back. What is the TSR policy on being banned? Is it like 3 strikes and you're out?

And that sucks. Are you going to start again?
    Nah it's 15 warning points and you're banned for a week. It sorta is like 3 strikes tbh since you usually get 5 warning points per post that the moderators don't like.
    I needed the support of this thread.
    But yeah I'll start again today.

ReputationRep:
    I think its such BS about the whole erectile dysfunction thing. but good luck guys i cant remember the last time i went a day without doing it. for that matter i cant remember a day without doing it twice lol.
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Nah it's 15 warning points and you're banned for a week. It sorta is like 3 strikes tbh since you usually get 5 warning points per post that the moderators don't like.
    I needed the support of this thread.
    But yeah I'll start again today.
    Good good. Sturdy commitment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosa Arabelle)
    Really, ipoop? Really?!
    Yes really. :pierre:

This is my final one, I'm sure the mods will send some points on my way so I may as well post a final one before I leave....

• Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DZJX)
    I think its such BS about the whole erectile dysfunction thing. but good luck guys i cant remember the last time i went a day without doing it. for that matter i cant remember a day without doing it twice lol.
    Twice a day for as long as you can remember. :eek: Maybe you should man up and give it a go. :cool:
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)
    Why did Sov'rgn get banned?
    Damn didn't know he got banned. He'll be gone for a week then. He was an edge-of-the-wall kind of guy so it's only natural that authority disapproved.

Someone needs to take up the mantle. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DZJX)
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Yes really. :pierre:

This is my final one, I'm sure the mods will send some points on my way so I may as well post a final one before I leave....

You get warning points for these gifs?

ReputationRep:
    Mad Dog, leave it out will ya? I don't get why you're trying to sabotage what we're trying to achieve here, simply because you failed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RichyFrench)
    Mad Dog, leave it out will ya? I don't get why you're trying to sabotage what we're trying to achieve here, simply because you failed.
    I'm not trying to sabotage it.

ReputationRep:
    Free the no fap one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatieMM)
    That's AMAZING!!!! I'm sooooo jealous of you.

How have you done it? Have you been in a relationship all that time?

Any tips much appreciated! I'm finding this a right struggle TBH.
    lol, well to be honest with you, I poked around there once when I was like 10 and didn't enjoy it. So really, an 8+ year absence was the inevitable consequence. And my last relationship was in kindergarten; not exactly my most sexually frustrated stage.

You could grow your nails painfully long.

ReputationRep:
    Although they aren't explicitly sexual, I'm sure one uptight mod will consider these as rule breaking.

ReputationRep:
    Best to avoid the Boobs vs Butts thread. I only just managed to get out of there alive.
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:

I scrolled down and she was pretty. I scrolled down further I and I gasped outloud. :eek:

Fapstinence is perhaps the greatest and most difficult achievement a man can aspire to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Although they aren't explicitly sexual, I'm sure one uptight mod will consider these as rule breaking.
    Who cares? I think I might leave here anyway, it's clear a bit of friendly boob isn't welcome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    I scrolled down and she was pretty. I scrolled down further I and I gasped outloud. :eek:

Fapstinence is perhaps the greatest and most difficult achievement a man can aspire to.
    Fapstinence is certainly the greatest and most difficult achievement a man with a high speed internet connection can aspire to.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.