Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Who else hates waking up with a crushed **** in the morning? These morning glories are actually relentless fml

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I failed a few days ago. I'm not going to restart as any potential motivation gain that (I think?) I had was cancelled out by lack of sleep and being constantly horny...
    If I've learnt anything it's that abstaining for a few days makes it that much better when you fap! ;p
    Good luck to anyone going through the horrible first few days for whatever reason. My new New Years resolution is to keep going to the gym.
    Adios muchachos!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Man i don't think all the people in here who are saying they still haven't fapped since 1st Jan are lying or forgot to post here that they failed.....and those 1% who has managed to do it.....HOW THE **** DO YOU DO IT???
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Alright I guess I'm sold on this whole "dreams become more vivid" thing. I literally had an inception. I was dreaming that I was masturbating, then I remembered that oh ****, I'm supposed to be fapstinent! Then I woke up in my dream. Then I thought to myself, "Whew, it's ok, it was only a dream."

Then there was some other **** about serial killers and my bro going mental and there some water-based booby traps in the basement and loads of stuff that's way too crazy to justify being writing down.
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spun29)
    Man i don't think all the people in here who are saying they still haven't fapped since 1st Jan are lying or forgot to post here that they failed.....and those 1% who has managed to do it.....HOW THE **** DO YOU DO IT???
    My best advice on it is (taken from an earlier post):
    (Original post by miser)
    If you find yourself struggling, what helps me is to identify clearly the reasons why you want to do the challenge, and repeat them to yourself until your urge fades. Whenever I do this I become re-imbued with a sense of ambition and purpose, reinvigorated for completing the challenge.

Other people find that physical exercise is a good replacement and whenever they feel the urge coming on, they drop and do 30 press ups or the like. The key is to experiment and find an effective strategy that works for you. Keep at it and you can do it.

ReputationRep:
    So I just had my last exam and it went pretty well. So when I came home I just gave into the temptation of a "celebration fap".

Anyway I'm restarting from now, I managed to stop for 2 weeks and I think I can go further this time again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HFerguson)
    I know that some of you guys are really struggling, but is anyone not struggling?

I'm on day 26, Saturday will mark 4 weeks, and I've honestly lost the will to jerk it. Just doesn't interest me anymore *shrug*
    You serious?? That's incredible

ReputationRep:
    Was I missed out when you added the names on the 15th?

ReputationRep:
    Failed. My God it felt sooooo good, exam stress got to me good luck to anyone doing this
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sai4)
    So I just had my last exam and it went pretty well. So when I came home I just gave into the temptation of a "celebration fap".

Anyway I'm restarting from now, I managed to stop for 2 weeks and I think I can go further this time again.
    (Original post by Drenzor)
    Failed. My God it felt sooooo good, exam stress got to me good luck to anyone doing this
    Back luck guys. Well done for making it so far though!

(Original post by AboveTheLine)
    Was I missed out when you added the names on the 15th?
    Sovr'gn does the adding of the names and he's been banned for the last few days; expect to be added when he gets back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Golden_Boy786)
    You serious?? That's incredible
    yeah seriously not having any issues *shrug*
    really starting to bother me actually haha giving myself a random boner at times just to make sure my penis is still working

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HFerguson)
    I know that some of you guys are really struggling, but is anyone not struggling?

I'm on day 26, Saturday will mark 4 weeks, and I've honestly lost the will to jerk it. Just doesn't interest me anymore *shrug*
    I'm on day 18 and I'm the same. It doesn't even occur to me to have one when I get a hard on. I go most days without even thinking about the whole no fap thing until I go online and think 'ah yeah I'll check the thread'.

ReputationRep:
    its unhealthy to not *ahem* "fap"
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LolaJenson)
    its unhealthy to not *ahem* "fap"
    Depends - what if nofap has increased your confidence and therefore causes you to meet more women and have a better life?

ReputationRep:
    Last night I called my boyfriend and said I was struggling. He's at home, I'm at uni, we're together one weekend in 3-4. He came up with a great idea: rewards and punishments.

My favourite sex is oral (him on me). I *** really easily from it, always big ones and usually multiples. If I make it to next weekend without strumming, he'll give me as much oral as I like . If I fap, it's penetration, missionary position, no manual stimulation - zero chance of climaxing :eek:.

I know it's mostly guys here and some of you are single but those who have girlfriends might be able to arrange something similar...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drenzor)
    aw man, start again. the post-exam fap surely is the hardest to avoid except maybe the birthday tug.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatieMM)
    Last night I called my boyfriend and said I was struggling. He's at home, I'm at uni, we're together one weekend in 3-4. He came up with a great idea: rewards and punishments.

My favourite sex is oral (him on me). I *** really easily from it, always big ones and usually multiples. If I make it to next weekend without strumming, he'll give me as much oral as I like . If I fap, it's penetration, missionary position, no manual stimulation - zero chance of climaxing :eek:.

I know it's mostly guys here and some of you are single but those who have girlfriends might be able to arrange something similar...
    brilliant idea, but every guy doing the challenge who's read this has just found it a lot more difficult :L lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    Sovr'gn is unfortunately banned for a week so nobody can update the original post. If you find yourself struggling, what helps me is to identify clearly the reasons why you want to do the challenge, and repeat them to yourself until your urge fades. Whenever I do this I become re-imbued with a sense of ambition and purpose, reinvigorated for completing the challenge.

Other people find that physical exercise is a good replacement and whenever they feel the urge coming on, they drop and do 30 press ups or the like. The key is to experiment and find an effective strategy that works for you. Keep at it and you can do it.
    thanks mate i flopped yestaday ive tried many things everything but il just have to keep trying

ReputationRep:
    Damn, I'm late to the game - am I still alright to join? Hell, I'll make it up for the first 3 weeks of 2014 if I make it that long.

ReputationRep:
    Struggling a bit tonight... seriously tempted

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.