Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Someone plz help. I went 4 days, but gave in as I stumbled across something that made me bust one. Well, I was just teasing it and ejaculated but didnt get an orgasm,wasn't pre-*** by the way, so I thought, Oh hell i've done it now anyway so did it again till I properly ejaculated. Anyway, I would say it helps me focus if I dont bust nuts all the time so i need to stop. HELP PLEASE!
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KSVGE)
    Someone plz help. I went 4 days, but gave in as I stumbled across something that made me bust one. Well, I was just teasing it and ejaculated but didnt get an orgasm,wasn't pre-*** by the way, so I thought, Oh hell i've done it now anyway so did it again till I properly ejaculated. Anyway, I would say it helps me focus if I dont bust nuts all the time so i need to stop. HELP PLEASE!
    My advice would be to articulate to yourself the reasons why you want to do this challenge, and then when you are in a time of temptation, you can remind yourself of them. The first few days are the hardest - after this, I and others can testify that it stops playing on your mind so much

If you can go the first 3 days, you can probably go for the week. If you can go the first week, you can probably go the first 2 weeks. As you progress, you'll get better at both resisting temptation and at not feeling tempted. Make sure you have a solid reason to complete the challenge - this is the #1 thing to help you stay strong.

ReputationRep:
    I restarted today 18/1/13...hope to at least make it to the end of Feb!

ReputationRep:
    Andddddddddd I've failed.
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blob2491)
    I restarted today 18/1/13...hope to at least make it to the end of Feb!
    6 weeks. You will do it.

ReputationRep:
    Right, I'm gonna give this a go. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to last the year however I just wanna see if not fapping makes any difference to my life/mind/motivation and that kinda stuff.

Just one question, does it after a couple of weeks or so make you less horny then I am now before I stop fapping??

Let the challenge begin.
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnC2211)
    Andddddddddd I've failed.
    That sucks. How did you fail? Will you restart?

ReputationRep:
    Tip: remove all tissues/towels from Bedroom.
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lbsf1)
    Right, I'm gonna give this a go. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to last the year however I just wanna see if not fapping makes any difference to my life/mind/motivation and that kinda stuff.

Just one question, does it after a couple of weeks or so make you less horny then I am now before I stop fapping??

Let the challenge begin.
    Welcome aboard! :congrats: Yes, I've found that I've gotten less horny (I'm on day #17).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RichyFrench)
    Hahahaha that's the funniest thing I've read on here today. I totally believe you though. When I shower I have to make sure I don't spend too long cleaning down there. If your shower head is powerful it can lead to temptation :h:
    that's actually how I failed my no-fap lmao...

ReputationRep:
    I won't lie to you all. I have failed you today. And I'm very frustrated cos i am trying so hard. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HFerguson)
    that's actually how I failed my no-fap lmao...
    ..what??? You've failed? Or was that just a relapse a while ago and you're now on this new streak?

ReputationRep:
    This is ridiculous. I joined late, so I'm only on day 4, but this is tough! I think it's because I'm making a concious effort, so I end up thinking about it more than I otherwise would...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RichyFrench)
    ..what??? You've failed? Or was that just a relapse a while ago and you're now on this new streak?
    ooops ommited the words "last" no-fap, I was talking about a previous run, I haven't failed, still going strong
    day 27 here, tomorrow marks 4 weeks

ReputationRep:
    How is everybody doing? Day 15 and in surviving
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theworld)
    I won't lie to you all. I have failed you today. And I'm very frustrated cos i am trying so hard. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH:confused:
    Don't worry. Improve your strategy, get back on it and start again. Each time we fail we learn something. You can do it!

(Original post by FrogInABog)
    This is ridiculous. I joined late, so I'm only on day 4, but this is tough! I think it's because I'm making a concious effort, so I end up thinking about it more than I otherwise would...
    Yeah, it is tough - a true test. Believe in yourself. Don't even think that you might fail, or that opens the possibility. You're the kind of guy that succeeds first time. Believe it. Do it.

(Original post by Bluffroom)
    How is everybody doing? Day 15 and in surviving
    Nice! I'm on day 17 and also managing to survive. Can be tough at times, but my conviction sees me through.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    Don't worry. Improve your strategy, get back on it and start again. Each time we fail we learn something. You can do it!

Yeah, it is tough - a true test. Believe in yourself. Don't even think that you might fail, or that opens the possibility. You're the kind of guy that succeeds first time. Believe it. Do it.

Nice! I'm on day 17 and also managing to survive. Can be tough at times, but my conviction sees me through.
    Gj man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    No, all new-comers welcome.
    Thank you!
    I feel loved now *making this the least amount of mozzarella cheesy as possible...*
    The worst thing is, *quick share* the first time I tried it, EVER and I'm 16, was late October last year... :O
    Anyway... GOOD LUCK GUYS! WE CAN DO THIS, ALL THAT MAD, YEAH JAZZ...
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CTsMcLovinYa)
    Thank you!
    I feel loved now *making this the least amount of mozzarella cheesy as possible...*
    The worst thing is, *quick share* the first time I tried it, EVER and I'm 16, was late October last year... :O
    Anyway... GOOD LUCK GUYS! WE CAN DO THIS, ALL THAT MAD, YEAH JAZZ...
    I haven't tried it until 2 weeks ago (and I'm 23).

And we don't need luck, we just need to do it!

ReputationRep:
    just keep putting tips n stuff here plz thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.