Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    What about any gay guys who may be doing this. Can't tempt them on the thread :lol:
    I don't think there are any gay guys doing this

ReputationRep:
    After much deliberation I've convinced myself...I'm in fellas!

ReputationRep:
    can't believe how much attention this has gathered and how many people are in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alix23)
    I wonder how many people will make it to a month, let alone a year...
    It'll be challenging but we'll do it!

Imagine the pressure on me - the OP! If the OP fails, general confidence in the thread will dip greatly. As the OP, it is my responsibility to make it to the end of the year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HFerguson)
    can't believe how much attention this has gathered and how many people are in!
    I know - it's amazing! It's my most popular thread yet - it's grown so fast in such a little amount of time! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HFerguson)
    You've NEVER had a wet dream?!
    Nope. Maybe I just ****ed too much though. I started it before the urge fully manifested out of overzealous sexual curiosity.
    Couldn't find any studies, but from anecdotal evidence and logical physiology, if the body accumulates too much of something, it needs to get rid of that surplus. Your mileage may vary.
    This doesn't refute my theory of it reabsorbing back into the bloodstream...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£)
    The great Achilles was said to be nuts. Still didn't stop him from being a manly man, though. :proud:
    What's manly about not ejaculating? I would have thought ejaculating was one of the manliest things a man can do.

ReputationRep:

Imagine the pressure on me - the OP! If the OP fails, general confidence in the thread will dip greatly. As the OP, it is my responsibility to make it to the end of the year.
    its ok we are all here t support you as well as each other

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blob2491)
    After much deliberation I've convinced myself...I'm in fellas!
    Glad to have you on board!

(Original post by vandub)
    Okay I failed.
    And I was just about to add you too. But, I'm interested - how exactly did you manage to fail in a minute? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Have you even tried both?
    :dice: of course what was the other thing again? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMagicRat)
    What's manly about not ejaculating? I would have thought ejaculating was one of the manliest things a man can do.
    Pah, not on your own it isn't! With another, it certainly is! Phallic power is a powerful thing - but not on your own it isn't!

Also, what's more, self-control is very manly too. This can be displayed in many ways such as how one's body looks (i.e. a chiselled or well-looked after physique also implies self-control in that the man looks after himself and his appearance etc etc)

ReputationRep:

And I was just about to add you too. But, I'm interested - how exactly did you manage to fail in a minute? :holmes:
    its called multi-tasking

ReputationRep:
    I know - it's amazing! It's my most popular thread yet - it's grown so fast in such a little amount of time! :woo:
    Because this issue touches majority of people in this forum .

We will see after few months who has failed and who hasn't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMagicRat)
    Nothing manly about a man who lack will power.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Derrick1509)
    FFS, my neighbours are having sex AGAIN. One day I might just have to go over there and set them straight
    :lol:
    This thread is going to be a good one. I'd hate to get to september and flop though. Although I'd be very proud of myself, I want to be one of the long lasters here.

I'm guessing mutual masturbation and phone sex would be a loophole, because you got a girl/or a guy in it. Saying that, why the **** would I agree to those in the first place if I can get the real thing.

ReputationRep:
    May I suggest another way to stop yourself: Holocaust films.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jones107)
    its ok we are all here t support you as well as each other
    Good to know!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    :dice: of course what was the other thing again? :ninja:
    1st was playing with your Mickey Mouse or Minnie

ReputationRep:
    I hate to be the negative nancy here, but arnt you guys concerned about getting errections at the most innapropriate times because of this?

Esspecially at the doctors or dentists, where you have to lie down.

I had to lie down this afternoon to get a nip piercing by this feaky hot girl and im bloody glad I wasnt part of this little challange haha.

ReputationRep:

We are supposed to go for a year?
    Went for two months last time and I looked like this
    :nuts:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.