Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HFerguson)
    I radiate positivity now. People gravitate towards me. I've had several people ask to work out with me, and I just wasn't understanding why; I seem to be emitting something that people are picking up on subconsciously.

I feel emotionally streamlined. I feel able to make the most of opportunities and bring out the best in other people; the funny thing about positivity is that it's infectious. It's so goddamn easy to just be compassionate for total strangers and convey it.
    at times i can't tell if you're trolling with these. it's so OTT.

ReputationRep:
    The thing is, I had to start over so this is day 2, and I still feel like I should be making up for it, and doing it. Everyone at school used to be like 'I do it 4 times a week or whatever, or in free time' I only tried a few months ago, so, I dunno. 16 bloody years. I'm different and loud so there's no real-confidence change in me from when I did stop now and then in those few months, but maybe it affects people differently... What to do guys? Hang on or start later? Was I stupid waiting that long? Ah.

*Everyone is different, but that's besides the point
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I radiate positivity now. People gravitate towards me. I've had several people ask to work out with me, and I just wasn't understanding why; I seem to be emitting something that people are picking up on subconsciously.

I feel emotionally streamlined. I feel able to make the most of opportunities and bring out the best in other people; the funny thing about positivity is that it's infectious. It's so goddamn easy to just be compassionate for total strangers and convey it.
    check out Sasha daygame for ultimate positivity
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I am Ace)
    check out Sasha daygame for ultimate positivity
    Nice share, hadn't heard of this guy.

ReputationRep:
    4TH DAY AGAIN! Restarting. 3rd time lucky, hope so.
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KSVGE)
    4TH DAY AGAIN! Restarting. 3rd time lucky, hope so.
    It's all in the mind. Mind over body. You can do it! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Honestly went no fap for 90 days and didn't see any massive improvements in social life there were subtle changes which caused me to continue for so long but nothing drastic. The one thing that I did notice was increased energy and concentration levels with my tutor noting how I was "a reborn character" in lessons.

I think in my case it's hard to say how much of an effect it had because I still held back over other social problems such as my acne but I would say my mind was more clear overall and conversation was easier to keep going.

I commend all you guys for doing this as fapping is an unproductive waste of time but you have to have clear goals in what you are trying to acheive and how you will measure these goals. If it's a test of manliness I would advise you to give up now because you won't last a month (unless you have crazy willpower). It does get easier after about two weeks though and as long as you are occupied and don't fantasise too much you can last as long as you wish

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know why the specific number of days is 90? Just curious.
    And started today, hope I don't fail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    When I was a devout Christian I was aware of this, but being the deviant I am (and I find this now hilarious) I saw a loophole and just imagined marrying the girl first. Heh, don't think I've ever told that to anyone before.
    Funny to hear that actually, when I was a devout Christian I would always abstain from fapping on Sundays (or else I would feel guilty like I was tainting a holy day)!

The similarities between us are stacking up :eek:
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProcrastinatePro)
    Does anyone know why the specific number of days is 90? Just curious.
    And started today, hope I don't fail
    Nah it's just arbitrary. People report that 3 months is how long is required for a "full reboot" from PMO addiction, but there's no real basis behind it as far as I'm aware. 90 days is for wimps anyway, we're doing 365.
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theoutsider840)
    Funny to hear that actually, when I was a devout Christian I would always abstain from fapping on Sundays (or else I would feel guilty like I was tainting a holy day)!

The similarities between us are stacking up :eek:
    Haha nice one. I look back at my Christian days and it was like I was crazy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    Haha nice one. I look back at my Christian days and it was like I was crazy.
    Yep me too.

ReputationRep:
    i'm out lads as of 60 seconds ago.

feelsgoodman.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Have any of you experienced more semen when having a **** after more than 5 days?

ReputationRep:
    I've been stalking this threat for a while now and it seems like a good idea. Count me in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usainlightning)
    I've been stalking this threat for a while now and it seems like a good idea. Count me in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Welcome aboard. :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    Morning comrades.

ReputationRep:

Maybe, Fapping WAS restricting you from using your superhuman powers. Now finally you can unleash them.:starwars:
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluffroom)
    Morning comrades.
    Morning.

(Original post by Golden_Boy786)
    Maybe, Fapping WAS restricting you from using your superhuman powers. Now finally you can unleash them.:starwars:
    Star Wars would've been a quirkier film if nofap was revealed to be the force.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    Morning.

Star Wars would've been a quirkier film if nofap was revealed to be the force.
    So how are you today? 20 days so far here

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.