Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm so **** at this, I've lasted 3 days at max.
    Hate my life.
    Enough talk, back to ****ing.
    :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Day 21. Still going!

Been getting a few wet dreams this past week :s suppose that's my body releasing old sperm?

Still feel ****ing amazing though! Still gonna carry on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cryogenic)
    It's still winter. If you think it's bad now, it'll be ten times worse in July.
    At my 6th form its like a bad joke a girl was bending over a table with her g string hanging out but in the summer it will be 1 million times worse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valdo)
    Goddammit where is our great leader Sovr. I've been without fapping since the day the thread was started, feels good man.
    I am great leader now.

:congrats:
    congrats on not fapping man, that's quite the achievement, how many days now? how are you enjoying your new life of not fapping? I prefer to look at it as "I don't fap now" rather than "ok how many days until I can fap?". I thik after a certain number of days, your mindset starts to adapt. I'd way rather have sex than masturbate.

:congrats:

see, I can also even clap unnecessarily :awesome:

ReputationRep:

I'm not religious, and the whole thing is awesome, I didn't mind the bit about jesus at the end
    may bother some though, but otherwise an awesome poem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valdo)
    Long live the new leader! :adore:

20 days so far. Luckily I'm not getting those huge urges and dopamine rushes that drive me to fap anymore, although my brain keeps telling me "hey, how about we bust a good ol' nut?" - scumbag brain.

(Original post by HFerguson)

I'm not religious, and the whole thing is awesome, I didn't mind the bit about jesus at the end
    may bother some though, but otherwise an awesome poem
    HFerguson you can be the temporary leader of the thread until Sovr'gn comes back...and then you're going to have to be degraded to official mascot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valdo)
    Long live the new leader! :adore:

20 days so far. Luckily I'm not getting those huge urges and dopamine rushes that drive me to fap anymore, although my brain keeps telling me "hey, how about we bust a good ol' nut?" - scumbag brain.
    lol. you flatlined yet? I flatlined around day 10 and am now day 33 - still flatlined :\

(Original post by areebmazhar)
    HFerguson you can be the temporary leader of the thread until Sovr'gn comes back...and then you're going to have to be degraded to official mascot
    ok

ReputationRep:
    Gone a whole day. The urge is strong. I've found myself lying in bed listening to Magic feeling generally a bit down attempting not to Fap. Hopefully things will start getting better.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PierceBrosnan)
    Gone a whole day. The urge is strong. I've found myself lying in bed listening to Magic
    You done that thing yet where you try to insert your penis into your mattress as if you were lying on top of a beautiful woman? I did.

I'm back from the ban now, in my week off I masturbated quite a lot sadly, I was shooting dust at the end pretty much. So I'm back on day 1 now and would like to try again.

I'm not a boy, I am but a man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PierceBrosnan)
    Gone a whole day. The urge is strong. I've found myself lying in bed listening to Magic feeling generally a bit down attempting not to Fap. Hopefully things will start getting better.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The secret of no-fap is not to attempt all 365 days at once, but to conquer one day at a time, and repeat that 365 times. It's so much easier to make it to the end of the day than the end of the week or month. Just keep making it til the end of the day, and keep yourself occupied - it'll add up sooner than you realise. By day 15, you won't even want to masturbate anymore, I promise.

(Original post by Wilfred Little)
    You done that thing yet where you try to insert your penis into your mattress as if you were lying on top of a beautiful woman? I did.

I'm back from the ban now, in my week off I masturbated quite a lot sadly, I was shooting dust at the end pretty much. So I'm back on day 1 now and would like to try again.

lold my ass off :laugh::congrats:

"Falling down is not failure. Not getting back up is!".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)

Matteress ****ing doesn't appeal to me. Sorry :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HFerguson)
    The secret of no-fap is not to attempt all 365 days at once, but to conquer one day at a time, and repeat that 365 times. It's so much easier to make it to the end of the day than the end of the week or month. Just keep making it til the end of the day, and keep yourself occupied - it'll add up sooner than you realise. By day 15, you won't even want to masturbate anymore, I promise.

lold my ass off :laugh::congrats:

"Falling down is not failure. Not getting back up is!".
    Wise words. Hopefully things will start working out better.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    3 days in.
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Sovr'gn is still banned.

Maybe it is permanent...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    Sovr'gn is still banned.

Maybe it is permanent...
    what for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JLXP)
    what for?
    I guess we'll never know unless he returns...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    Sovr'gn is still banned.

Maybe it is permanent...
    I know :/ Sadly I was refreshing his profile at midnight to see if the status changed. Surely it's not permanent or he'd have 1000 warning points wouldn't he?

ReputationRep:
    I would like to congratulate all the guys doing this :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shybrowngirl)
    I would like to congratulate all the guys doing this :congrats:
    Woop woop, thanks for the support There's a few girls who come in here saying they think it's silly or pathetic, or they don't see the point. It's nice to get some support now and then

I particularly like the stories on Reddit where girls actually come and say that their boyfriend is doing NoFap and she's noticed a big difference. I'll try and find some.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone actually searched for 'no fap' on Google?

Our thread is ranked 2nd!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.