Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    I had to stay in too. Was invited to a party but the dude who invited me never sent me the details.. I'm guessing it was cancelled or something.
    Yes... cancelled... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I miss Sovr'gnChancellor£ :cry2:
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gramar Nazi)
    Yes... cancelled... :ninja:
    Lmao. It was supposed to be last week but there was the snow, moved to this week, but the dude didn't pick up his phone. He invited me out the blue so I assume he wanted to catch up with me.

But I'm out tomorrow night anyway so doesn't really matter. Long day tomorrow. Then got badminton Sunday morning... so ought not too drink much. But it's better that way cause less drink = easier time with girls. Looking forward to testing fapstinence for real!

ReputationRep:
    :mad: one day off the two week mark and I failed .... again:facepalm2:

I'm still going to attempt this again and if I can get to the 15th of February Fap free then it should be clear sailing from there (although Valentine's Day evening is going to be tough - It's the most difficult day for singletons like me, made worse by the fact that the this year it will be spent alone without even my right hand for company ).

ReputationRep:
    Day 3 the urges are pretty strong today. Maybe it's the lack of sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diggy)
    ill try today i normally play BF3 Far cry 3 and fifa

But i probably wont be playing games till the half term i want to get myself sorted for june exams first
    Haha same, I haven't played since Nov.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam00)
    How do you wake up so early on a Saturday?
    Or he did not sleep at all...

ReputationRep:
    I decided to test the waters a bit, since I could not sleep much as the others decided to wake me up by slamming doors as usual.

I thought I'd try sleeping naked again after I'd been woken up, however that was a bad move. As soon as I did that, I got an erection. I tried to control my thoughts, but before I knew it, I was at it again, since I wanted to sleep a bit more before I start doing some revision. I failed. Bugger.

I'll restart again today. I hope I can manage to revise now, that is crucial. Going to write an email to the landlady now that I'm going to move house after the exam as this has gone long enough and I don't want to resort to masturbating to fall asleep.

How many of you sleep naked? Can you do it easily or does it result in masturbation? Is sleeping naked any easier for the girls?

Hope the rest of you are managing the challenge without too much trouble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hessajee)
    I decided to test the waters a bit, since I could not sleep much as the others decided to wake me up by slamming doors as usual.

I thought I'd try sleeping naked again after I'd been woken up, however that was a bad move. As soon as I did that, I got an erection. I tried to control my thoughts, but before I knew it, I was at it again, since I wanted to sleep a bit more before I start doing some revision. I failed. Bugger.

I'll restart again today. I hope I can manage to revise now, that is crucial. Going to write an email to the landlady now that I'm going to move house after the exam as this has gone long enough and I don't want to resort to masturbating to fall asleep.

How many of you sleep naked? Can you do it easily or does it result in masturbation? Is sleeping naked any easier for the girls?

Hope the rest of you are managing the challenge without too much trouble.
    It's too cold to sleep naked in my room lol..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by areebmazhar)
    It's too cold to sleep naked in my room lol..
    Normally too cold here as well. Just that the heating was on in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam00)
    How do you wake up so early on a Saturday?
    Haha. I was actually playing some Civilization Revolution on the 360 with a friend... it kind of went a bit overtime.

ReputationRep:
    I think we should make it Official that no one can restart after January.

Anybody think the same? I you think about it that will toughen up the challenge.

Any takers?
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    I do, unless it's cold and I put on a dressing gown or something. It's fine for me. I get tempted plenty but I'm fairly well practised now at saying no.
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Golden_Boy786)

Anybody think the same? I you think about it that will toughen up the challenge.

Any takers?
    Makes no difference to me, I'll only be trying this challenge once.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Golden_Boy786)

Any takers?
    By technicality, anybody who started after Jan 1st aren't doing the challenge properly so I don't think there is any need for that rule. As long as you can go for 12 months beginning in 2013 you do it properly.

ReputationRep:
    Normally too cold here as well. Just that the heating was on in the morning.
    Used to sleep in my boxers but now I can't stand it. Love the freedom of sleeping naked. Doesn't give me any urge to fap.. If it's cold I put my dressing gown over the blanket, keeps me warm. I'll never wear anything in bed, just add more layers on top..

ReputationRep:
    i FAILED just a while ago!!! :ashamed2:
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Is it me or has someone just come through and spent their rep allowance negging the last 6 posters?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    Is it me or has someone just come through and spent their rep allowance negging the last 6 posters?
    Haha, looks like it. Such odd behaviour, it baffles me.
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RichyFrench)
    Haha, looks like it. Such odd behaviour, it baffles me.
    Maybe we... had it coming.

Spoiler:
    Show
    yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah :cool:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.