Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Everyone here who is actually doing this is my idol...

Id probably get so frustrated id start getting :jiggy: with random objects. :laugh:
    We do it, so you don't have to.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Or more accurately we don't do it.

ReputationRep:
    Just realised that next Saturday marks exactly a year since I last god laid.... utterly tragic
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HFerguson)
    Just realised that next Saturday marks exactly a year since I last god laid.... utterly tragic
    You've got peanuts on me. I smell a competition coming on.

ReputationRep:
    i think i'm going to cave lads.

ReputationRep:
    Just remember the wise words of Jesus in Matthew 5:30

"And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell."

ReputationRep:
    I caved. Was washing myself and found myself thinking of my girlfriend, one thing led to another. All I needed to do was grab a towel and I would have been fine, but no.

I hate my brain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JLXP)
    i think i'm going to cave lads.

I completely forgot about this video, but saw it in my bookmarks this morning, and it has kick-started me again. Tomorrow is going to be a long day for revision, with an exam on Tuesday, but I will hopefully make it through.

ReputationRep:
    Just kissed my boyfriend goodbye after a weekend of amazing sex . He's right behind what I'm doing with this challenge so gave me more orgasms than a girl has a right to expect. Only problem is, ours is a very LDR (we don't even live in the same country :mad:). And my sex drive is pretty high. So the next four weeks are going to be tough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RichyFrench)
    Well done man, keep it up! You should flatline soon if you're not already, and it'll become a lot easier. Once you've accumulated a few weeks, it's a lot harder to throw all that progress away.
    It's really strange, previous times I would struggle really hard to get past even two weeks, but this time it's been so easy. I get really small urges every now and then, but even though I'm literally home all day on the computer I'm just not getting the urges like I used to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hessajee)

I completely forgot about this video, but saw it in my bookmarks this morning, and it has kick-started me again. Tomorrow is going to be a long day for revision, with an exam on Tuesday, but I will hopefully make it through.
    wow that's really strange! on a completely non-fapping related motivation spree i was watching this video just an hour ago!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hessajee)

My favourite motivational quote it got mentioned a bit in your vid :P

ReputationRep:
    Urges are getting pretty strong. Probably because I'm feeling kinda down tonight. I had a huge argument over my brother about buying pasta of all things -.-, I got really riled up about it. Plus I have work to do for tomorrow -.-. Although on Wednesday it will be one week!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cephalus)
    offensiveness
    Yup, twas me sir.

Anyway just popped into to say I failed.

EDIT: He got permabanned nevermind. I wonder who his dupe is.
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PierceBrosnan)
    Urges are getting pretty strong. Probably because I'm feeling kinda down tonight. I had a huge argument over my brother about buying pasta of all things -.-, I got really riled up about it. Plus I have work to do for tomorrow -.-. Although on Wednesday it will be one week!!
    Power through it, you're stronger than your temptation. And probably best not to leave things on a bad note with your brother for too long. Pasta's too trivial for that.

P.S. Saw you the other day in Mrs Doubtfire.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    Power through it, you're stronger than your temptation. And probably best not to leave things on a bad note with your brother for too long. Pasta's too trivial for that.

I know. I'm going to listen to some calming music whilst working it'll help . The bro and I have tied things up so it's fine.

Funnily enough, I missed Mrs Doubtfire, my dad watched it the other night :P.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)

Me too!

ReputationRep:
    Alright, I am joining this!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thebadboy761)
    Alright, I am joining this!!!
    Good luck dude .

ReputationRep:
    21 days completed. Didn't think I'd make it this far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cryogenic)
    21 days completed. Didn't think I'd make it this far.
    Well done!! I am five days in as of midnight. Going to head to bed soonish.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.