Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valdo)
    How do you fit your balls inside your pants?
    lol, 3 days ago I was scared to even sit with a girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaegon Targaryen)
    Im so tempted to end my streak right now , im only afraid im going to be more awkward on monday but surely id have recharged by then :confused: . Monday is an important day because it will be the next time I see my crush having previously approached her a couple of days ago , hmm I dont want to **** it up .
    stay strong bro, become an immortal non-fapper, don't give in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by areebmazhar)
    lol, 3 days ago I was scared to even sit with a girl
    Why? That randy? Bloody hell, mahn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valdo)
    How did you convince yourself to fap? At least you learnt something from it (hopefully).
    I was in the moment, and then I just said in my head "**** it, just do it". I even realised then I'd regret it immensely. Then afterwards I was like "****, it's gone. Why did I do that? I can't undo that. All that hard work for nothign". Really beat myself up for it.

ReputationRep:
    stay strong bro, become an immortal non-fapper, don't give in!
    Mehhh I didnt give in and hopefully wont do it any time this weekend , its wierd because the only reason im thinking about it is because its the weekend and I have no motive :confused: Whereas I previously may have had other reasons , anyways better start writing this english essay thanks for the support guys.

I know this question is going to seem a bit stupid and will look like an attempt to lead you astray but do you really think not fapping helped you out ? or did it simply provide you with some extra confidence , I think its more of a psychological thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluffroom)
    Why? That randy? Bloody hell, mahn
    I don't know, I've always found girls really scary to talk to, but feel a bit more confident now.

--------

Long term goals: chat up the med school receptionist and girl in blue jacket at train station.

I want to be a bit more careful with these 2 as they're really nice and I'd actually like to go out with them. With random strangers you have no connection whatsoever so you don't mind if they reject you

I think me and the receptionist might already have some sort of connection so quite optimistic for that

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, I've always found girls really scary to talk to, but feel a bit more confident now.

--------

Long term goals: chat up the med school receptionist and girl in blue jacket at train station.

I want to be a bit more careful with these 2 as they're really nice and I'd actually like to go out with them. With random strangers you have no connection whatsoever so you don't mind if they reject you

I think me and the receptionist might already have some sort of connection so quite optimistic for that
    No offense, (I'm gay and also an extrovert) but why do you find girls scary to talk to? They are just people. They are just guys bit with different bits and higher voices.

Sounds like a nice plan. Gl with those goals! Do you not have any female friends?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaegon Targaryen)
    Mehhh I didnt give in and hopefully wont do it any time this weekend , its wierd because the only reason im thinking about it is because its the weekend and I have no motive :confused: Whereas I previously may have had other reasons , anyways better start writing this english essay thanks for the support guys.

I know this question is going to seem a bit stupid and will look like an attempt to lead you astray but do you really think not fapping helped you out ? or did it simply provide you with some extra confidence , I think its more of a psychological thing.
    not fapping made me think I'm better than the other sweaty teenage guys fapping away at 'teenage anal lesbians have threesome with a terrier' Lol well I think thats what the kids watch these days It did instill some confidence in me, but like you said it was very psychological imo

ReputationRep:
    No offense, (I'm gay and also an extrovert) but why do you find girls scary to talk to? They are just people. They are just guys bit with different bits and higher voices.

Sounds like a nice plan. Gl with those goals! Do you not have any female friends?
    No offense taken
    I asked a girl out in Y7 and got humiliated, I think that somehow damaged me mentally, back in the game now though

I have very few female friends, I find a lot of females on my course are snobby and think they're better than everyone else :/

ReputationRep:
    No offense taken
    I asked a girl out in Y7 and got humiliated, I think that somehow damaged me mentally, back in the game now though

I have very few female friends, I find a lot of females on my course are snobby and think they're better than everyone else :/
    That sucks if it has stained your mind :sad:
    You should try to become at least a pretty good friend with at least 1 or two girls - it would probably help tremendously.

ReputationRep:
    That sucks if it has stained your mind :sad:
    You should try to become at least a pretty good friend with at least 1 or two girls - it would probably help tremendously.
    Yeah I think I need to, thanks for the advice bro

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think I need to, thanks for the advice bro
    np gl with nofap!

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice? I got the number of this girl who I thought was decent but I didn't plan on establishing a relation with her (basically just an ego boost for me - harsh I know...) The problem is she keeps talking to me and I think she really likes me. We somehow arranged a date for next week and I'm not really interested... Do you have any tips for what I could do, I don't want to be horrible and I don't really want to meet either?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blob2491)
    I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice? I got the number of this girl who I thought was decent but I didn't plan on establishing a relation with her (basically just an ego boost for me - harsh I know...) The problem is she keeps talking to me and I think she really likes me. We somehow arranged a date for next week and I'm not really interested... Do you have any tips for what I could do, I don't want to be horrible and I don't really want to meet either?
    instead of leading her on like a ****, don't lead her on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HFerguson)
    Failed...goddamnit, I feel so stupid, on day 41 too - so much hard work down the drain, just gone in the blink of an eye. Please do not let this expire any of you.
    I feel for you man!

You just need to pick yourself up again and learn how you can improve the next time.

Hopefully aim for 3 months

ReputationRep:
    Started no fap feb today!

ReputationRep:
    Wow, are people still doing this! That's some pretty amazing willpower.
    Has anyone experienced any of the alleged benefits yet (increased energy, motivation etc)? I'm curious.
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Woah these guys rock!
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aranexus)
    LOL, what is that? Transcendentalist fapping? :eek:

It's so fun chatting up girls lol, tomorrow I'm going to show them by batman/bane impressions if I go to town centre (I got the idea from YT). If anyone else has any suggestions I can try, please share them with me
    Awesome, you're an inspiration to all of us.
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mm_Minty)
    Wow, are people still doing this! That's some pretty amazing willpower.
    Has anyone experienced any of the alleged benefits yet (increased energy, motivation etc)? I'm curious.
    Categorically and definitively yes. I have been feeling super positive for ages now.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.