Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valdo)
    Call this bull**** if you want, but I think my knob has gotten bigger, especially when flaccid.
    When flaccid I'm so much bigger. I had a downstairs trim the other day, and I can't stop looking at myself. Feel like an absolute stallion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valdo)
    Yep, that's the natural way of letting the spunk out. 53 days! Well done!
    (Original post by EmmaBurton)
    Congratulations! IMO that's a really good sign where guys are concerned, it means you've controlled yourself for long enough that nature is taking over and flushing the spunk out of you when necessary. You can be proud of yourself
    Haha cool, cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valdo)
    I've noticed quite an improvement too, but I don't think I'm ready to work for Brazzers yet.
    Pahaha, remember though, the camera adds 10 pounds

ReputationRep:
    I'm on day 2 (yeah I know not long)

But I just realized that I only have the urges when I wake up lol rest of the day is no sweat.
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Evening gents. So tonight I went out for drinks and meeting up with some guys I hadn't seen in a while. Felt like a million bucks. After we had spent a while playing "I've never", we went to dance to some tunes on the dancefloor, and I made 2.5 approaches during this time, plus an approach to some dude just for the hell of it. First girl I walked up to, offered my hand to her, she accepted, gave her a twirl, danced with her, but then chickened out to escalate. Second girl was an Asian chick, went up to her, said to her, "hey, teach me a dance move." She looked a little puzzled so I repeated, then she said something to her friend, and her friend replied in Chinese or something, and then she continued dancing. I took from the interaction that she couldn't understand me; unfortunate but out of my control. The .5 is from a girl when I was coming back to the dancefloor from the men's, whom I strode up to looking her in the eyes hoping she'd catch my glance, which she did, I gave her a confindent smile and held the gaze for a while as I strode past her to meet my friends. Went to grab my drink, glanced back before making an approach, but didn't see her, so left it.

The approach to the dude was completely for the hell of it; he had a full beard, and I went up to him and asked, "isn't it too hot for a beard?" He looked at me funny and said, "no." I enjoyed it thoroughly.

This morning I had aikido, during which I was more sociable than usual, and then I went to Boots to buy some moisturiser and hair cream, at which point I'd realised that I had apparently lost my debit card. Got home, phoned the Superdry store where I'd last had my card and asked if I'd left it there, the guy on the phone confirmed it, so hopped on the train and went down there. Grabbed my card, bought some trousers and things, and went walking back to the train station, but couldn't make the next train and had had no lunch, so went to a Subway I was passing. Ordered my usual (veggie patty), then when it was toasting I was feeling pretty good, and made conversation with the girl serving me. We got on pretty well; asked her how her day was going, she asked me about mine, asked her where she was from, she asked me if I was vegetarian, etc. A marked change from a couple of weeks ago, when I wouldn't have said squat.

ReputationRep:
    So after 10 days I failed. -.- **** sake. However, I've gained some real benefits from NoFap and thus. I am restarting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PierceBrosnan)
    So after 10 days I failed. -.- **** sake. However, I've gained some real benefits from NoFap and thus. I am restarting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    After 10 days? That'll be day #11, told you it was bad

ReputationRep:
    How do you do?

Anyone object to me posting boobies in here?
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)
    How do you do?

Anyone object to me posting boobies in here?
    Well thanks, and probably some yes, some no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    Well thanks, and probably some yes, some no.
    I was just going to copy and paste my ****bank but last time I did that people got pissed off. (or should that be jerked off, somebody failed i think).

ReputationRep:
    Gonna give this a go, count me in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
    After 10 days? That'll be day #11, told you it was bad
    You're not kidding.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    Evening gents. So tonight I went out for drinks and meeting up with some guys I hadn't seen in a while. Felt like a million bucks. After we had spent a while playing "I've never", we went to dance to some tunes on the dancefloor, and I made 2.5 approaches during this time, plus an approach to some dude just for the hell of it. First girl I walked up to, offered my hand to her, she accepted, gave her a twirl, danced with her, but then chickened out to escalate. Second girl was an Asian chick, went up to her, said to her, "hey, teach me a dance move." She looked a little puzzled so I repeated, then she said something to her friend, and her friend replied in Chinese or something, and then she continued dancing. I took from the interaction that she couldn't understand me; unfortunate but out of my control. The .5 is from a girl when I was coming back to the dancefloor from the men's, whom I strode up to looking her in the eyes hoping she'd catch my glance, which she did, I gave her a confindent smile and held the gaze for a while as I strode past her to meet my friends. Went to grab my drink, glanced back before making an approach, but didn't see her, so left it.

The approach to the dude was completely for the hell of it; he had a full beard, and I went up to him and asked, "isn't it too hot for a beard?" He looked at me funny and said, "no." I enjoyed it thoroughly.

This morning I had aikido, during which I was more sociable than usual, and then I went to Boots to buy some moisturiser and hair cream, at which point I'd realised that I had apparently lost my debit card. Got home, phoned the Superdry store where I'd last had my card and asked if I'd left it there, the guy on the phone confirmed it, so hopped on the train and went down there. Grabbed my card, bought some trousers and things, and went walking back to the train station, but couldn't make the next train and had had no lunch, so went to a Subway I was passing. Ordered my usual (veggie patty), then when it was toasting I was feeling pretty good, and made conversation with the girl serving me. We got on pretty well; asked her how her day was going, she asked me about mine, asked her where she was from, she asked me if I was vegetarian, etc. A marked change from a couple of weeks ago, when I wouldn't have said squat.
    Good work Miser! Seems like a good improvement

ReputationRep:
    Day 17
    Feeling pretty indifferent with life...I feel energised and more alert but I don't really know if nofap is greatly affecting my confidence anymore compared to the first week of abstinence. Maybe I'm flatlining or maybe I need to redirect my energy elsewhere so I'll give it a little longer and see if my outlook changes.

ReputationRep:
    For the past few days I've been masturbating, and it annoys me that I can give into these urges, so I'm really going for it this time. I know I said that before, but I really want to be able to control myself and stop the habit.
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    One month. Day #31.

Had my first ever wet dream. Was dreaming about Buffy the Vampire Slayer in space, but I was in a light sleep so I could think semi-consciously about what was happening. In my dream I could feel myself getting aroused and I thought to myself, "don't touch it!" But I did and I orgasmed, felt the pleasure and then felt bad about having failed, until I started waking up and realising that I wasn't watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer in space and it was all a dream.
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valdo)
    Lol that sounds like a pretty crazy dream! I usually have extremely weird dreams, but I am yet to experience a wet dream with Buffy the Vampire Slayer in space. Congratulations on a full month my swedish neighbour (I am finnish)!
    Thank you! Though I am not actually Swedish, I only represent Sweden in the TSR model UN.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    One month. Day #31.

Had my first ever wet dream. Was dreaming about Buffy the Vampire Slayer in space, but I was in a light sleep so I could think semi-consciously about what was happening. In my dream I could feel myself getting aroused and I thought to myself, "don't touch it!" But I did and I orgasmed, felt the pleasure and then felt bad about having failed, until I started waking up and realising that I wasn't watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer in space and it was all a dream.
    I've had a few of those - not Buffy in space but semi-conscious and trying to orgasm in a dream. Never been wet though.

lol buffy in space
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tooosh)
    I've had a few of those - not Buffy in space but semi-conscious and trying to orgasm in a dream. Never been wet though.

lol buffy in space
    Dream was crazy. She was receiving messages from a voice, and it told her she needed to rescue a dude who was on the spaceship. She managed to rescue him by shooting some space guards with lasers, then locked herself and him into an airlock chamber to be safe. Then the voice came back and revealed it had all been a ploy to get the dude away from the guards who were actually trying protect him.

Then there was some things that I don't remember, then she was with a woman in another part of the spaceship, and she (Buffy) began to undress.

What I was surprised about was how vivid it all was. I've basically seen Sarah Michelle Gellar's right breast. :sexface:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.