Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MostUncivilised)
    Clearly, you should feel extremely guilty. Self-flagellation might be the only option.

clearly i should, no im not shia or that mad just want to stop its my choice and like every other person whos addicted and most on this forum maybe u should self harm isnt allowed either so thats not an option for me.

Well, that settles it. If Islam says it's wrong, who am I to argue?

Btw, what do you think of homosexuality?
    dont like gays what is their to think. obviously if it does it does, thats not the point the point is the other things ive pointed out, regardless of islam i dont want to continue doing it anyway. doesnt have to settle it u did that.
    well ive heard all the arguments for it anyway and i dont see a reason to do it apart from im forced through the 'urge' y defend it?

ReputationRep:
    Over 8 weeks and I feel amazing. My productivity has certainly gone up! Just wondering does a tactical **** before sex count? Not fapping every day is certainly having an effect on how long I last in the bedroom...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Better)
    To clarify I've only jumped on this band wagon for around 12 hours but No Fap isn't about stopping Sex, its just Masturbation.

You can have as much sex as you won't - that's the whole point. Most people are literally not going to be able to have as much Sex as they Masturbate unless they are in a Full Time Relationship with a Stripper....

Here is the one I am following: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...2565923&page=1

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...?dopt=Abstract
    Hmm? I'm aware of that study. I'm not claiming that no-fap does anything for T levels.

And yeah the bb thread is much better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stache)
    Over 8 weeks and I feel amazing. My productivity has certainly gone up! Just wondering does a tactical **** before sex count? Not fapping every day is certainly having an effect on how long I last in the bedroom...
    Oh wow serious about Productivity and Lasting in the bedroom?

And 8 Weeks....Jesus christ. I commend you.

ReputationRep:
    More power to you if you can do a tactical **** and still get it up 5 mins later...
    Can't you not ****, just go straight in and finish more than once?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in, masturbation has ruined sex.

I went a month and a half, and by that time, stuff just kept coming out on it's own. Usually when I was taking a dump. #TMI I know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    I'm in, masturbation has ruined sex.

I went a month and a half, and by that time, stuff just kept coming out on it's own. Usually when I was taking a dump. #TMI I know.
    Haha, wow.. Lovely story.

Great reason to get involved there, I'd say my sensitivity has increased a fair bit. Good luck, and please do let us know how long you manage and whether sex improves at all.

ReputationRep:
    I think I probably failed on Jan 1st

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£)
    Is it too late to join?

Target

30/03/13 - 30/03/14

I need an incentive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tooosh)
    More power to you if you can do a tactical **** and still get it up 5 mins later...
    Can't you not ****, just go straight in and finish more than once?
    That is a good point. I could finish and then go again but if you use a condom, u have the lube on your d*ck from the condom (sticky and not great for getting your girl to suck you off) and if you don't use a condom the girl has to clean up. If I have a tactical w*nk then I can use foreplay to pass the time so that will give say at least 15-20min to get it back up lol

I just wanted to know if having a tactical w*ank before sex would break the 'No Fap' rules.

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow serious about Productivity and Lasting in the bedroom?

And 8 Weeks....Jesus christ. I commend you.

Thanks mate. 9 weeks tomorrow! I am dead serious about my productivity going up. Always looking for things to do which helps because I am currently starting a business so I'm getting Sh*t done!

About the bedroom, I think you misunderstood. I'm not lasting as long as I use to when I masterbated. I had sex a few nights ago and after about an hours foreplay, I came in less than 10minutes....

ReputationRep:
    That is a good point. I could finish and then go again but if you use a condom, u have the lube on your d*ck from the condom (sticky and not great for getting your girl to suck you off) and if you don't use a condom the girl has to clean up. If I have a tactical w*nk then I can use foreplay to pass the time so that will give say at least 15-20min to get it back up lol

I just wanted to know if having a tactical w*ank before sex would break the 'No Fap' rules.
    It would but there's nothing saying you have to do no fap anyway. What difference does it make to anyone else if you fap before sex (other than your girl )? As long as you're not lying about it and saying you've gone pure no fap.

ReputationRep:
    It would but there's nothing saying you have to do no fap anyway. What difference does it make to anyone else if you fap before sex (other than your girl )? As long as you're not lying about it and saying you've gone pure no fap.
    7 Days Successful then....Charley Atwell. Google it. I say no more.....

No fappy time for 10 Days. Probably will just aim for 7-10 days at a time. Not sure if this is killing the point.....

ReputationRep:
    About to fap First time in 4-5 days. I thought I'd pop by and say hi :dice::joyman:

ReputationRep:
    7 Days Successful then....Charley Atwell. Google it. I say no more.....
    How plastic is she? :nothing: You fapped to that? You must have been desperate to spunk :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    How plastic is she? :nothing: You fapped to that? You must have been desperate to spunk :indiff:
    No - she was the inspiration of a beautiful moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    About to fap First time in 4-5 days. I thought I'd pop by and say hi :dice::joyman:
    Weren't you a guy the last time you posted in this thread :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Weren't you a guy the last time you posted in this thread :lolwut:
    :erm: Was I? :confused::hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    :erm: Was I? :confused::hmmmm2:
    I always thought you were a guy too:shock:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    I always thought you were a guy too:shock:
    I had my gender undisclosed last time I posted here... :erm:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.