Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Day 10
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Iamyourfather)
    Do you intend to do this thing again or are you content...?
    I'm content for now. I was doing it primarily as a test of will-power and it worked quite well for that so I might do it again in future.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by areebmazhar)
    Welcome back! Btw Miser did an awesome job motivating and advising people in your absence.
    (Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£)
    I can see that - Miser is a great man! :yy: He is a testament to the great success that is NoFap! :yes: :yy:

:congrats: :congrats: A grand round of applause for this great man - :congrats: :congrats:
    Thanks for your kind words guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    Thanks for your kind words guys.
    You're welcome. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    It is now nearing the end of day 7 for me.

For the past week, I have been inherently distracted by my will to work - excess study and reading has simply greatly dampened the need to fail. On top of this, there has been a great deal of socializing, particularly with girls - one would think that this increased presence around females (most of whom are very attractive) would increase the chance of failure. However, I simply found that energy was being used to flirt and socialize with such beings.

Unfortunately, this "hypersocializing" and confident flirting and fiery energy (basically the massive result of strong and pent-up sexual energy) has led to me being in a position of "quasi-dating" with two different girls (both of whom I really like) - I mean "quasi-dating" in the sense that it's not entirely serious and we've just hung out; but I have kissed the both of them several time :s and I'm beginning to like one of them more and more, to the point of beginning full-on dating. Nothing sexual has happened between either girl, but...my embedded evolutionary virility screams every time I'm hanging out with them... :/

Great, yet bad times - so much ambivalence abounds... :ashamed: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£)
    G.....
    Don't even bother adding me to the list

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holby_fanatic)
    I'm tempted to try this...
    Go for it! There are hardly any girls doing this challenge, the guys must think we're slaves to our sex drives .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatieMM)
    Go for it! There are hardly any girls doing this challenge, the guys must think we're slaves to our sex drives .
    Now's a pretty good time to start for me. I'm sure I've just messed things up with this guy so I'm all sad and alone. Bring it on, haha!

ReputationRep:
    I managed to go 13 days.

ReputationRep:
    I'm tempted to try this...
    Do it. It's fun.

I'm trying again in May. Think I managed 6 days earlier in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Do it. It's fun.

I'm trying again in May. Think I managed 6 days earlier in this thread.
    I've gone 4 days already but I was so tempted earlier!

ReputationRep:
    I've gone 4 days already but I was so tempted earlier!
    You should start on May 1st. Then we can see who gives up first. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    You should start on May 1st. Then we can see who gives up first. :cool:
    Okay then, deal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatieMM)
    Still on the wagon. Proving difficult though. BF has dumped me ('high maintenance nutjob' apparently) so not getting any man relief. Sorely tempted to flick again but want to get something out of all the pain I've been through.
    "High Maintenance Nutjob" - Classic.

Due to no fap, I am getting some action this weekend, and my Productivity levels have been up. Working like a Machine in School, a bit proud of myself, but need to step it up, in the evenings.

I've only been able to go like 5 days on then stop no more. But I'm building momentum. When I did fap, my energy levels went DOWN. Slept for like 13 hours.

ReputationRep:
    Loool this is a thread ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LondonLad94)
    Loool this is a thread ?
    Loool this is still going :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Loool this is still going :rolleyes:
    Tell him Poop :mad:

Also your warning points number correlates with your name, avatar and location, very amusing.

ReputationRep:
    Tell him Poop :mad:

Also your warning points number correlates with your name, avatar and location, very amusing.
    You always find something about me to amuse yourself :mmm: You must be my biggest fan :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    You always find something about me to amuse yourself :mmm: You must be my biggest fan :ahee:
    Well I liked your sig as well but I didn't wanna overdo it.

ReputationRep:
    Well I liked your sig as well but I didn't wanna overdo it.
    I like your sig too :sexface: a nice and healthy addition to this thread actually :holmes:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.