Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Zhy)
      How did you know?
      Because I searched what a CB6000 is, and it's a male chastity device! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Maid Marian)
      Because I searched what a CB6000 is, and it's a male chastity device! :rofl:
      Do you think it's pretty?

(Original post by Zhy)
        Do you think it's pretty?
        I didn't look at any pics... I don't think I want to!

What does it look like?

wow, I wouldn't manage haha

(Original post by Agata)
            wow, I wouldn't manage haha
            Wouldn't manage what?

ReputationRep:
            Wouldn't manage what?
            I think they mean what the threads about..

ReputationRep:
            Slept with the CB6000 on today. Interestingly, slept rather comfortably. I've heard many tales of nocturnal erections leading to sleepless nights, but I had none of that. That being said, I did sleep with the largest ring on, with the longest locking pin. By the end of the night, I was perplexed when coming to the realisation that I was only filling half the cage; then I saw that the CB6000 had slid down a bit overnight. At some point I'd like to try it with a much smaller ring and the smallest locking pin. I'm still very much impressed by how comfortable it is, though. When walking around in it, you can barely feel it on. As far as masturbation goes, I've found it nearly impossible to get any kind of pleasure while locked up. It sure does take some getting used to reaching down at night and feeling nothing but plastic.

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by Autistic Merit)
            Spoilering it so it doesn't cause anyone to stumble.

Spoiler:
            Show
            Emily Ratajkowski

Oh hahaha, I don't blame you at all, that video is awesome.

(Original post by Zhy)
              Slept with the CB6000 on today. Interestingly, slept rather comfortably. I've heard many tales of nocturnal erections leading to sleepless nights, but I had none of that. That being said, I did sleep with the largest ring on, with the longest locking pin. By the end of the night, I was perplexed when coming to the realisation that I was only filling half the cage; then I saw that the CB6000 had slid down a bit overnight. At some point I'd like to try it with a much smaller ring and the smallest locking pin. I'm still very much impressed by how comfortable it is, though. When walking around in it, you can barely feel it on. As far as masturbation goes, I've found it nearly impossible to get any kind of pleasure while locked up. It sure does take some getting used to reaching down at night and feeling nothing but plastic.
              Oh dear God.

ReputationRep:
              Oh dear God.
              What?

(Original post by Zhy)
                What?
                I feel like I know far too much :afraid:

ReputationRep:
                I feel like I know far too much :afraid:
                How come?

(Original post by Zhy)
                  How come?
                  You give too many details! I feel scarred for life :afraid:

ReputationRep:
                  I'm totally in i had this theory or idea myself and thought wether it was true or not and after a week i realized i was talking to more people. There's other ways you can do this not just by not fapping but im still doing it.

ReputationRep:
                  AHA! Just realised you said it was black magic i'm starting on Halloween LOL!

ReputationRep:
                  Horrible urge atm so I'm posting here to take my mind off it. My brain won't let me sleep till I fap, I'm determined to stick through it and come out the other side mentally stronger.

ReputationRep:
                  (Original post by AreebWithaHat)
                  Horrible urge atm so I'm posting here to take my mind off it. My brain won't let me sleep till I fap, I'm determined to stick through it and come out the other side mentally stronger.
                  Managed to do it

lol how many of you are still going?

ReputationRep:
                    Birdlocked Pico should be here soon. Can't contain my excitement.

ReputationRep:
                    (Original post by + polarity -)
                    lol how many of you are still going?
                    I am, although if I'm being honest I did fail on several occasions. Hopefully I can get to 2014 without any more fails.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
                  Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
                  Useful resources
                  AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
                • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
                  Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.