Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toomanyoptions)
    Umm is it too late to join? If not i would like to join

Is it bad that i will be only doing this so i revise without getting distracted?
    No, it's not too late! Glad to have you with us! :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for a post so soon but this is gonna be one of the hardest things i have done, though i will do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£)
    Good to have you with us.

Don't be so sure of yourself! I will be steadfast. I will be strong! I will not relent! :fuhrer:
    I'm a girl :P so therefore not taking park, plus we're on day 6 and 2 have failed already? ha! I stand by opinion, if you want to prove that you do feel free to pm IF you are successful

ReputationRep:
    Quick question if no-one minds ~
    Just how much of an impact does not masturbating have on you guys? Ages ago there was a competition like this at 6th Form but I don't think any of the guys involved made it past two weeks, or so, and for the little time they managed it, 'tetchy' didn't even begin to cover it.
    Is it really that difficult for you? And on a scale of 1 to 10, how hard do you find it to resist?

(I'm a girl, in case you can't tell already :eek: ) Clearly our urges aren't quite as potent as yours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachle)
    I'm a girl :P so therefore not taking park, plus we're on day 6 and 2 have failed already? ha! I stand by opinion, if you want to prove that you do feel free to pm IF you are successful
    Because females don't get sexually frustrated :rolleyes:.
    I find some of the female comments on this thread to be worryingly attention seeking.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to partake in this too!:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    No Fap Log, Stardate 06/01/2013

Day 1

It's been hard. A lot.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flowerii)
    Just how much of an impact does not masturbating have on you guys? Ages ago there was a competition like this at 6th Form but I don't think any of the guys involved made it past two weeks, or so, and for the little time they managed it, 'tetchy' didn't even begin to cover it.
    Is it really that difficult for you? And on a scale of 1 to 10, how hard do you find it to resist?

(I'm a girl, in case you can't tell already :eek: ) Clearly our urges aren't quite as potent as yours
    At the moment it's serving me well been a lot more productive. I feel a lot more full of energy.
    Difficulty would be around 5 at the moment I'm not a frequent ****er so it's not that difficult at the moment.
    You've just got to keep yourself occupied with other things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnC2211)

Day 1

It's been hard. A lot.
    Agreed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charcharx)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    No amount of fruity bootys will allow me to relinquish.

That said, that is one fine behind.

ReputationRep:
    can I just ask.... WHY?!?
    I mean I get that maybe some people masturbate a bit too much and might want to cut down to improve concentration/whatever, but what's wrong with a healthy **** just once a week? it must be absolute hell!!

also that sperm's gotta go somewhere so... I hope you change your own sheets

ReputationRep:
    Girls can take part too. Go on, I dare you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toomanyoptions)
    Sorry for a post so soon but this is gonna be one of the hardest things i have done, though i will do it.
    Just hang in there! We're all in this together after all!

ReputationRep:
    This is crazy man. Here I am, doing integrations but horny as hell. How the heck am I supposed to get through 365 days if I can't even get through 1?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slothsftws)
    Because females don't get sexually frustrated :rolleyes:.
    I find some of the female comments on this thread to be worryingly attention seeking.
    I don't think we get nearly as frustrated as guys. And with them there's the actual excess semen that has to go somewhere, if they're single that is.

Seriously, if guys can give it up then it should be easy for girls. So I think it's shocking that there's 70+ guys signed u and just half a dozen girls. What must they think of us?

Also, of the two who've already failed, one is a girl (shame on you, Alix:eek:). More self control needed, ladies

ReputationRep:
    Im in the competition but just to help my fellow guys resist the temptations even more please look below :pierre:

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Those two were actually on day 1! :ahee:

(Original post by Flowerii)

Well, when I've gone for a bit longer, confidence starts to translate more into daring and boldness and something you don't think twice about doing things that you otherwise would be hesitant to do. Energy is greatly heightened and sometimes you can't keep still until you do some activities that release a lot of energy (e.g. sports, exercise).

If you play it well, you won't be so moody, anxious and whatnot. Bear in mind that the longest I've gone is nearly 4 months. I would have run for Mayor of London if I'd been old enough back then; but the amount of productive things done in that 4 months was colosal.

(Original post by truthisevil)
    Getting a bit of an urge now, so now's the best time to decide! You say one year, and I say...

Bring it on! :cool:
    That's the spirit - rising to this great challenge!

(Original post by Hero-H)
    I'd like to partake in this too!:rolleyes:
    Good to have you with us! :congrats:

(Original post by JohnC2211)

Day 1

It's been hard. A lot.
    Hang in there! We're all in this together!

(Original post by Charcharx)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    Luckily, as I was very cautious and hesitant to open the spoilers, I quickly flipped through the last one! You won't make us fall, woman! We will forever stand tall and strong, for we are great men, giants of this great year of 2013!

(Original post by Lumos)
    can I just ask.... WHY?!?
    I mean I get that maybe some people masturbate a bit too much and might want to cut down to improve concentration/whatever, but what's wrong with a healthy **** just once a week? it must be absolute hell!!

also that sperm's gotta go somewhere so... I hope you change your own sheets
    Because we can. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Jesus christ, must be 100+ people in it now! well impressed

ReputationRep:
    Can I join in? Even though I am of the female species?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.