Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matthew_Reece)
    yeah, Im in!
    (Original post by andydemba)
    Count me in. I was meaning to challenge myself like this anyway, so to formalize it somewhat is only going to help.

I started the 31st of December, so put me in as 01/01/2013.

Fortunately I'm armed with the disgusting memory of the Top Body Shockers! TV programme or whatever it was called from C4 about a week ago. That kills any interest pretty rapidly.
    Good to have you with us guys! :congrats: You really are amongst many participants, so you're not in this alone! Stay with the group!
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ian_Brown)
    Out of intrest of those taking part how often did you fap?

I've been doing it pretty much every day for ages so i think im going to find it pretty hard.
    As a student I tended to either once or twice, or if I was at home all day up to a limit of around 4 (which wasn't too unusual). Working full time now I did most nights before bed, just not if I was exceptionally tired. Weekends would be the same as before.

Now I'm in the same boat as you, cold-turkey all of a sudden. All we have to get us through is our unyielding strength of character. We can do it.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=ah.7;40884101]
    (Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£)
    Good to have you with us! I'm not doing this for religious reasons (I'm not religious) - merely for feeling those benefits that I've felt in past periods of not tugging! But good on you for coming aboard! :congrats:

good to join you and yeah same aswell thats just an added bit,
    yh thanks
    No problem. Hang in there - there's lots of support here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£)
    No problem. Hang in there - there's lots of support here!
    ALRIGHT I'm in.

btw in the OP it says this: Xmarksthesh0t (Began 01/01/2010)

That's either a typo or someone has insane willpower. Or a girlfriend. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charcharx)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That actually looks a lot like my bum, hmmmmmm anyone know how to make moving images?

Edit: I also have an almost identical thong.

ReputationRep:
    It's looking really good guys! And this thread is actually getting quite popular, even outside the Chat Forum - i.e. I am hearing talk of it far and wide in TSR so people must be catching wind of it.

Let's keep it going. It's still early days, but I'm sure many of us can keep steadfast in our commitment. The real tests will come during times of great academic stress and challenge.

Personally, for me, it's been alright so far in these past few days. There was just a bit of horniness today, but that quickly subsided but wasn't enough to cause a great deal of problems. In any case, funnily enough, managing this thread is helping me keep kind of organised in completing my essays :ahee:

Hang in there and stand strong. We are the giants of this year and this is the place to be! :proud:

ReputationRep:
    That actually looks a lot like my bum, hmmmmmm anyone know how to make moving images?
    Surely this is an account just set up too make people fail? Because you're killing me and probably everybody else who sees your posts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tilly87)
    Thank you! can you count me as starting from 03/01?
    Good to have another girl on board, not many f us here so far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toomanyoptions)
    Surely this is an account just set up too make people fail? Because you're killing me and probably everybody else who sees your posts.
    How is that, my account is way older than the thread?

ReputationRep:
    She is.

OP can you put the date please for me, next to my name. Started today!

ReputationRep:
    I dunno man the try hard attitude is a pretty off-putting.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still not in the op but I posted yesterday to say I'm in

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    ALRIGHT I'm in.

btw in the OP it says this: Xmarksthesh0t (Began 01/01/2010)

That's either a typo or someone has insane willpower. Or a girlfriend. :ninja:
    Good to have you on board! Nice one! :congrats:

About the X guy, that's what he said - but let's clarify from the man himself:

(Original post by Xmarsthesh0t)
    ---
    Am we correct in stating that you begun on the 1st of January 2010?

ReputationRep:
    I highly doubt that, as that's one of the finest arses I have seen.

ReputationRep:
    Completed the last fap. I'm ready. Count me in!

ReputationRep:

Edit: I also have an almost identical thong.
    Learn to use gifs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaBurton)
    Good to have another girl on board, not many f us here so far
    Hello!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Last_Melon)
    I highly doubt that, as that's one of the finest arses I have seen.
    Oh really, watch this space.

ReputationRep:
    Please do not post such images. When I browse this thread, I wish to gain motivation for this initiative. I am sure that others wish to as well. Posting an image like that will surely be detrimental to us.

Please do not try to sabotage our attempts.

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    Learn to use gifs
    How would one create a gif?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What time of year is the worst for students?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.