Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Here it is again. 'Twas on page 42 - thread's moving so fast, that's why... :lol: I'm still awaiting the decision of the Mods.

(Original post by Bluffroom)
    It really will! When I read the last sentence I wasn't sure if you made a penis joke or were just being congratulatory. Did you make the society yet? I want a linkeh
    When I said "helm", I meant the helm of a ship. :ahee:

I'm going to have another attempt at making it.

Spoiler:
    Show
    P.S. Also, check my "male appreciation gallery" in my profile - tell me what you think of some of the guys if you want to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PureMathsigma)
    Yeah I'm the don on the list.
    Oh I read it too quickly then sorry lol.

Edit: No I didn't.. you said abstinence would increase.... nevermind.

Well, as long as we agree now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£)
    Here it is again. 'Twas on page 42 - thread's moving so fast, that's why... :lol: I'm still awaiting the decision of the Mods.

When I said "helm", I meant the helm of a ship. :ahee:

I'm going to have another attempt at making it.

Spoiler:
    Show
    P.S. Also, check my "male appreciation gallery" in my profile - tell me what you think of some of the guys if you want to
    Will do I realised that after the momentary.... lapse?

Sent from my Motorola Droid 2 Global

ReputationRep:
    Will do I realised that after the momentary.... lapse?

I like 6 and 7 but the rest are meh ESP the blonde with the iPhone

ReputationRep:
    I like 6 and 7 but the rest are meh ESP the blonde with the iPhone

Ah, interesting. I'm surprised you don't have a high opinion of the blonde He's got like an entire tumblr of his pics - thought he looked great tbh :lol:

Anyway I've tried to do what the Mods told me to get the group approved, so hopefully any second now

ReputationRep:
    Ah, interesting. I'm surprised you don't have a high opinion of the blonde He's got like an entire tumblr of his pics - thought he looked great tbh :lol:

Anyway I've tried to do what the Mods told me to get the group approved, so hopefully any second now
    I hate the pouty look and I like normal people. The last picture I am drawn to it but the rest seem like annoying models.

Oooh lets hope so :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boom533)
    Well done!

I'm doing a similar thing Everytime I get an urge I just do press ups and crunches to tire myself out and get straight back to work!

What kind of stuff are you doing for exercise/abs?
    Crunches for abs.
    Squats. I'm doing some weird thing for my calfs. Like I'm on my tip toes but my arms are down to my feet, I then move my legs far apart then near each other.
    I'm gonna have a go on my exercise bike tomorrow(20 min intense session burning 250 calories)
    I do a bit of the odd curls lifting. I have good biceps now so I'm gonna lay low on these however.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Increased motivation, drive and confidence due to increased dopamine and other relevant chemicals and neurotransmitters. I have personal experience of this. Strengthened willpower will also result in increased self-esteem and thereby increase self-confidence and improve other areas of life (as self-control is also increased).
    lol what? I'd like to see the scientific evidence for that.

Your personal experience doesn't mean it will work for everyone. Plus, I doubt that it was abstinence from masturbation that increased your self esteem. More likely that it was your idea that your self esteem will be increased if you stop masturbating. Self fulfilling prophecy.

Fapping is good for you!!!! And the internet is for p0rn!!!

ReputationRep:
    GUYSZ!!! I'VE A WAY TO STOP ****ING FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE!

This video is just.... - it made my whole body cry and bleed

Watching that i dont think my penis with ever work again. Wait no watching that has made me want to shrivel up and die.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toomanyoptions)
    Watching that i dont think my penis with ever work again. Wait no watching that has made me want to shrivel up and die.
    Lol. I want a nice bridge created just so I can jump off of it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I can fap anyway. Just ate 6 wings with the 3rd hottest chilli in the world as the sauce. I completed the chilli challenge but damn I was shaking during the last minute.

ReputationRep:
    I hate the pouty look and I like normal people. The last picture I am drawn to it but the rest seem like annoying models.

Oooh lets hope so :mmm:

Fine maybe that wasn't the best picture I pasted of him. Here's one without a pout (even though he's still making a bit of a face - http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...6o7yo1_500.jpg )

Also, our group has been approved. I'll post the link shortly!

(Original post by Emmak7)
    lol what? I'd like to see the scientific evidence for that.

Your personal experience doesn't mean it will work for everyone. Plus, I doubt that it was abstinence from masturbation that increased your self esteem. More likely that it was your idea that your self esteem will be increased if you stop masturbating. Self fulfilling prophecy.

Fapping is good for you!!!! And the internet is for p0rn!!!
    And this is a bad thing? In any case, abstinence practised intelligently (not in a religious/oppressive sense) should lead to increased levels in dopamine and other chemicals that are relevant to self-confidence and thus self-esteem, for self-confidence and self-esteem are intertwined, if not brother and sister.

ReputationRep:
    Fine maybe that wasn't the best picture I pasted of him. Here's one without a pout (even though he's still making a bit of a face - http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...6o7yo1_500.jpg )

Also, our group has been approved. I'll post the link shortly!

And this is a bad thing? In any case, abstinence practised intelligently (not in a religious/oppressive sense) should lead to increased levels in dopamine and other chemicals that are relevant to self-confidence and thus self-esteem, for self-confidence and self-esteem are intertwined, if not brother and sister.
    Eeeeeewwewww horrible hair color and emaciated

ReputationRep:
    -----

Here is the link :

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=2217

ReputationRep:
    Snip
    Oh go on then. I'm in.

ReputationRep:
    Eeeeeewwewww horrible hair color and emaciated

OK, my efforts to try to make you see that he's alright have all but failed. :ahee::lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Falcon91)
    Oh go on then. I'm in.
    Great to have you on board! :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    OK, my efforts to try to make you see that he's alright have all but failed. :ahee::lol:
    They have, sorry. I'm in so please be so kind and promote me
    I must say the iron woman is actually really good and heartbreaking. I actually shed a tear when denis left and she wasn't ready. Margaret thatcher was played by amazing actresses.

ReputationRep:

It's not a bad thing, but if what you are saying is scientifically false, the only reason for your increased self esteem is an illusion. The placebo effect if you like.

If what you are saying is true, then good on you. But I haven't seen any evidence that supports your claim...I might be mistaken though, I have never researched it and I dunno if you have provided any evidence in previous posts.

ReputationRep:
    They have, sorry. I'm in so please be so kind and promote me
    I must say the iron woman is actually really good and heartbreaking. I actually shed a tear when denis left and she wasn't ready. Margaret thatcher was played by amazing actresses.

Haha, was this directed at me? :ahee: I know what you're on about, but I was just wondering if you were talking specifically to me...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.