Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£)
    Confidence, boldness and motivation should be increased if you play it right - therefore, you have a much higher chance of getting that female (or females). However, if you just practise some oppressive abstinence and focus too much on abstaining, then you'll most likely be more anxious and less social and snappy and pissed off.

Not too late to join in and be a man!

Glad to have you both on board! :congrats:
    I know I couldn't last a year. When I have a gf I could probably get by without ****ing in the days I don't see her, but being single no way.

How about I do til end of January?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    I know I couldn't last a year. When I have a gf I could probably get by without ****ing in the days I don't see her, but being single no way.

How about I do til end of January?
    By beginning now?

Well, of course you could, but the greater man would do the entire year or at least up until midnight 01/01/2014

But still, you can, but your achievement will look measly next to the other dozens who are still going

I'll put you up there anyway
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jones107)
    pretty sure yu could do it if yu tried!
    plus you have us lot to help you

EDIT : when i say help i mean motivational
    Go on, be a man! There are a lot of people in this now!
    Alright, **** it, I'm mesmerised by the idea of giving it up on a whim just because. Sign me up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    Alright, **** it, I'm mesmerised by the idea of giving it up on a whim just because. Sign me up.
    good man

ReputationRep:
    Sign me up, I'll give it a go!

ReputationRep:
    Last time I did this I didnt even not fap out of choice. I'd gone on holiday and me and my whole family were crashing at this big house. I didn't even get a chance to fap because I was sharing a bedroom with my cousin and uncle. This lasted almost 2 months but when I finally did fap, OH MY GOOD LORD did that **** feel good. :sogood:

I'll get back to you on whether I'll accept your challenge or not. Cause its a lot harder to refrain when you have your own bedroom.

ReputationRep:
    Abstinence is for military wives and priests. What is the matter with you guys, if you've got it then use it, there's no shame in going solo when there's no easy kills in sight.

ReputationRep:

Im not going to even pretend I could do this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addster)
    You realise that this is probably the brainchild of some 'cool' pastor somewhere in America trying to make Christian ideals seem hip, right? It was probably the same guy who came up with chastity rings. Anyone who says they're doing this is basically admitting that they love touching their penis so much that it's impacting their life negatively. That's quite an embarrassing thing to admit to.

EDIT: U mad, chronic masturbators? Come at me, bros.
    This made me laugh, I cant help but agree :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    Nice one - you won't regret (that is, if you play if right). Welcome aboard! :congrats:

(Original post by jackclarke1995)
    Sign me up, I'll give it a go!
    Nice one! :congrats:

(Original post by Ice Constricter)
    Last time I did this I didnt even not fap out of choice. I'd gone on holiday and me and my whole family were crashing at this big house. I didn't even get a chance to fap because I was sharing a bedroom with my cousin and uncle. This lasted almost 2 months but when I finally did fap, OH MY GOOD LORD did that **** feel good. :sogood:

I'll get back to you on whether I'll accept your challenge or not. Cause its a lot harder to refrain when you have your own bedroom.
    I can identify with that. When you haven't been for so long and then it's like wow :ahee:

(Original post by jnkesd)
    Abstinence is for military wives and priests. What is the matter with you guys, if you've got it then use it, there's no shame in going solo when there's no easy kills in sight.
    This is a more a redirection of energies than oppressive abstinence.

ReputationRep:
    You are stronger men than I.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AgentSushi)

Im not going to even pretend I could do this
    Then you can forever look up at us great men (that's if you can see us through the blinding white lights) :proud:

(Original post by Cephalus)
    This made me laugh, I cant help but agree :lol:
    Come on, Ceph, join up.

(Original post by CJKay)
    You are stronger men than I.
    And yet, you too can become like us, if you will but only try.

ReputationRep:
    cant help where i will be in 2014 now :P

ReputationRep:
    Come on, Ceph, join up.
    Nah its not for me. Its unnatural to repress the urge imo. In fact, repressing it can be distracting

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you guys just have a mass circumcision ceremony, if you're not going to use it you may as well cut it off. Don't drink the cool aid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cephalus)
    Nah its not for me. Its unnatural to repress the urge imo. In fact, repressing it can be distracting
    Once again, it is *not* a repression - rather, it is a redirection of energies. Such is a more positive outlook and approach.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you guys just have a mass circumcision ceremony, if you're not going to use it you may as well cut it off. Don't drink the cool aid.
    :lol: Why does this make you so angry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jones107)
    cant help where i will be in 2014 now :P
    What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    Im tempted to be really mean and make this challenge a lot more harder for you guys

ReputationRep:
    "mass circumcision ceremony"?

:lolwut:

What are you talking about?

What's circumcision got to do with this? :holmes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.