Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£)
    Hehe, was only kidding. I myself am no monk (very hypersexual in fact so this is indeed a great test and strengthening of willpower).
    never said i had willpower im all up for fun and games....shame there isnt a way to subtly break the rules....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluffroom)

:ahee:

What's this supposed to mean? :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haveyouever)
    never said i had willpower im all up for fun and games....shame there isnt a way to subtly break the rules....
    :hand: Now, now, chapette, that's not the way we roll.

(Original post by Fenrirs_space)
    Cheers

I'm wondering what it'll be like after 2 weeks (which is the longest I've ever gone so far in the past, due to being on holiday & sharing a tent with some mates. Didn't really have the chance then )...
    It'll still be challenging; but if you play it right, the longer you go on without, the stronger your willpower and self-control becomes.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha. Feel bad for people who "feel guilty or ashamed" after fapping. I'm gonna try it just as a test of willpower/ waste less time watching pron

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    :hand: Now, now, chapette, that's not the way we roll.
    hey im sure to go forth and procreate with another participant is allowed in the rules

ReputationRep:

And what you say is correct. It is evolutionarily accurate that men would indeed crave sex, not in the least because of the flood of dopamine that would result from successful copulation. In short, man was 'programmed' to "go forth and multiply".
    Yup. Did you see that article online about it may be possible to make egg cells out of male sperm so 2 men can have a baby and both be genetic fathers :awesome:

What's this supposed to mean? :hmmmm2:
    was referring to your willpower :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pafeetus)
    Hahaha. Feel bad for people who "feel guilty or ashamed" after fapping. I'm gonna try it just as a test of willpower/ waste less time watching pron

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    Good to have you with us! :congrats:

hey im sure to go forth and procreate with another participant is allowed in the rules
    You're quite right in that respect. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Yup. Did you see that article online about it may be possible to make egg cells out of male sperm so 2 men can have a baby and both be genetic fathers :awesome:

was referring to your willpower :rofl:
    Wow, really? I can't say I remember hearing about that - I'll be sure to read up on that?

(It's certainly quite biologically interesting as we all believe that sperm from a male and the female womb are both required to make a baby) Interesting... :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    after years of chronic fapping, I'm ready.
    COUNT ME IN BROTHERS!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    That's good enough :five:
    I think once this series has finished, I'll just update it to whatever Miranda clip takes my fancy

ReputationRep:
    Gonna give this a shot (no pun intended lol).

Starting today.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha I think fornicate is more appropriate, and what you really mean :rolleyes:

There's 2 ways you can do this really. Generally abstaining from fapping, but still having sex with a partner regularly. Or hard mode, where you don't have sex either. The latter will yield quicker results of course, but the first way is still a valuable process.

Most people doing this will be doing hard mode I imagine, but if a nice girl came along, I'd have sex. Part of the motivation for NoFap is that it gives me a kick to meet real girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shashy)
    after years of chronic fapping, I'm ready.
    COUNT ME IN BROTHERS!
    (Original post by modini)
    Gonna give this a shot (no pun intended lol).

Starting today.
    Glad to have you with us! Welcome aboard! :congrats:

Good luck! :yy:

ReputationRep:
    We men (and some few women) look down upon you with scorn and lofty pride. :proud:
    I applaud you all

ReputationRep:
    day 1 and im doing fine, went to the gym for the first time in a few months which helped i think :p:

(Original post by Lol_Fish)
    : 3?
    :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    Day 3: I have yet to feel horny ... :erm:. I don't know why but I used to all the time until I started this :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RichyFrench)
    Hahaha I think fornicate is more appropriate, and what you really mean :rolleyes:

There's 2 ways you can do this really. Generally abstaining from fapping, but still having sex with a partner regularly. Or hard mode, where you don't have sex either. The latter will yield quicker results of course, but the first way is still a valuable process.

Most people doing this will be doing hard mode I imagine, but if a nice girl came along, I'd have sex. Part of the motivation for NoFap is that it gives me a kick to meet real girls.
    Good one about that "hard and easy" mode - I'm going to put that up in the OP. :yy:

(Original post by misswilliams)
    I applaud you all
    Why, thankyou. :top2:

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow will be day 4, so far so good.

ReputationRep:
    is it too late to join? if not you can count me in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lewi22222)
    is it too late to join? if not you can count me in!
    No, not at all! Glad to have you on board! :congrats:

Good luck! :yy:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.