Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Blown away with the advice here guys, seems to work though. Would going to the gym be a good way to put me off of these urges that I get in the evenings too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarryFox)
    Blown away with the advice here guys, seems to work though. Would going to the gym be a good way to put me off of these urges that I get in the evenings too?
    Going to the gym is possibly the best way to re-channel your energy. Tire yourself out at the gym and you won't feel like fapping. You'll get home, collapse on the bed and fall asleep.

ReputationRep:
    Evening. :hat:

ReputationRep:
    so proud to be number three on the list of participants of this epic thread and OP i love the astronomy pics in the first post :moon:

ReputationRep:
    How's everyone coping?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarryFox)
    Yep. All of that pent-up virility and sexual energy would be rechannelled and you would be much more assertive and confident in the gym. Go for it.

Although, take heed, that after a particularly successful work-out, horniness may shoot up as test and hormones especially increase post-workout.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by proud nd luvin it)
    How's everyone coping?
    I'm proud and loving it

Finding it really snug inside my cage.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewD95)
    so proud to be number three on the list of participants of this epic thread and OP i love the astronomy pics in the first post :moon:

Glad to hear that another has been touched by my sig (it's actually in my sig, not in the post ). Dozens have commented on how it's touched them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zhy)
    I'm proud and loving it

Finding it really snug inside my cage.

Dear me, I couldn't do that. I actually appreciate having an erection - you can't exactly get that in that "cage", can you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£)
    Dear me, I couldn't do that. I actually appreciate having an erection - you can't exactly get that in that "cage", can you?
    No, it's designed to accommodate you when you're soft. But I feel so secure in it. But it makes you extremely eager to please your partner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zhy)
    No, it's designed to accommodate you when you're soft. But I feel so secure in it. But it makes you extremely eager to please your partner.

So, what happens when you go hard? Does it unnaturally stop it? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    So, what happens when you go hard? Does it unnaturally stop it? :erm:
    It's a pressure type feeling and feels even better than an erection. Like someone squeezing it. But it really sends the message home that it's not your property. I've been doing this for a long time now and noticed no bad side effects (although I take it off to clean myself).

ReputationRep:
    Here's some more comforting words from Men's Health for some of you single guys who are feeling horny..

Feeling Horny?
    Talk
    Rather than take matters into your own hands, use your animal instincts to get your own way. And not just in the bedroom. The extra testosterone pulsing through your veins while you’re turned on makes you a more persuasive speaker. Researchers from the University of Manchester found that men with extra testosterone are 20 per cent better with “verbal fluency”. In other words, it coats your tongue in silver. So, rather than reach for the tissue, use arousal to call in favours, make apologies or ask Little Miss No-Chance out on a date.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    I do hope you're straight

:awesome:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Gonna join in too. 9th is okay :3 ?

ReputationRep:
    Well... good luck guys :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acedlol)
    Gonna join in too. 9th is okay :3 ?
    Good to have you on board with us! :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexandra's Box)
    Well... good luck guys :sexface:
    Why, thankyou!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Or maybe you'd like to force me into 'EASY' Mode? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    :awesome:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :sexface:
    :mmm:

evening Wales :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluffroom)
    :mmm:

evening Wales :rofl:
    Well, do you know in that chat thread where it says post your top five celebs who you find attractive/like but shouldn't....

Spoiler:
    Show
    Well, Bieber was on my list.... It's because he seems slightly girlish... (*slightly* mind you )

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.