Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£)
    Another thing I've noticed is my sleeping quality. It's improved vastly - with any little amount that I do get, it's very deep and the dreams are now getting much more vivid and sophisticated. Like last night's was quite a weird one and involved secret agents (but also my sister apparently killing herself - yeah, not great I know; made me feel like sh11t in the middle of the night).... :hmmmm2:
    I have so much energy before bed...any tips on how to reduce this?
    My voice is certainly more bass-y in tone and eye contact with the opposite sex isn't so bad (although maybe this is just placebo?)

ReputationRep:
    Sign me up please. Started 06/01/13

ReputationRep:
    Im starting! I started on the 10th of january

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to be added please. I started on the 6th of January.

Masturbating is quite pathetic if you think about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaBurton)
    Someone else here gave some good advice: bin the vibe. It's not enough to leave it in the drawer and say you won't use it. As long as it's there, you'll think about it. And chucking it out is a symbolic act, cutting out a part of your past way of living.
    Why chuck it away? It's probably expensive and she'll wanna use it at some point in the future. She can still use it with her boyfriend. I've got toys that certainly aren't getting thrown away during my fapstinence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    i failed :emo: gona try again from tomorrow
    That's too bad, eugie. :sigh:

What were the circumstances. Hopefully, you should learn from what led you to fail.

We hope to have you back on board! :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gramar Nazi)
    I'd like to be added please. I started on the 6th of January.

Masturbating is quite pathetic if you think about it.
    (Original post by high)
    Im starting! I started on the 10th of january

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by Cashley)
    Sign me up please. Started 06/01/13
    Wow, good to have so many more on board! Glad to have you with us guys! :congrats:

Good luck to you all! :top:

(Original post by Blob2491)
    My voice is certainly more bass-y in tone and eye contact with the opposite sex isn't so bad (although maybe this is just placebo?)
    I'd recommend a good dose of exercise in the day to really tire you out (say an hour of cardio for example - that always gets me pretty tired by sleep time).

ReputationRep:
    I haven't fapped for a few days because I cba.

I'll try and carry on.

HIT ME UP ON THE LIST, please.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, good to have so many more on board! Glad to have you with us guys! :congrats:

Good luck to you all! :top:

I'd recommend a good dose of exercise in the day to really tire you out (say an hour of cardio for example - that always gets me pretty tired by sleep time).
    Exercise just gives me more energy! I might go for long walks during the evening. The walk and the cold will make me tired I hope

ReputationRep:
    Exercise just gives me more energy! I might go for long walks during the evening. The walk and the cold will make me tired I hope
    Yeah, walks could work. I actually meant exercise in the day, not right before bed. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    I haven't fapped for a few days because I cba.

I'll try and carry on.

HIT ME UP ON THE LIST, please.
    Glad to have you with us! :congrats:

Good luck! :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Wow, look at that list! Keep it up! I think I've done this challenge the previous year lasted just about 3 months.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Save the dolphins.

ReputationRep:
    BOOM! Made it a whole month 30 days downnnnnnnnnn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RichyFrench)
    BOOM! Made it a whole month 30 days downnnnnnnnnn.
    Nice one! :top:

But don't slack now. Keep your head up and remain slightly cautious as the urge could suddenly come back and bite

ReputationRep:
    Nice one! :top:

But don't slack now. Keep your head up and remain slightly cautious as the urge could suddenly come back and bite
    Don't worry, I'm always on guard

ReputationRep:
    I've failed twice. This is just not something my will will permit so I'll have to concede and admit defeat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wattsy)
    I've failed twice. This is just not something my will will permit so I'll have to concede and admit defeat.
    We're sorry to see you leave, Wattsy. :sigh:

But at least now you know that you haven an issue to resolve.

Good luck in your endeavours. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Crunches mate. Get that body. That's what I'm doing, I've got definition and pacs now. 50-100 crunches a day will suffice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Crunches mate. Get that body. That's what I'm doing, I've got definition and pacs now. 50-100 crunches a day will suffice.
    Yep, that's what I'm doing as well. :yep:

Doesn't it especially feel good when you're in the rest phase (i.e. do 40 or something and feel the burn and then just lay back for about 30 seconds and stretch the muscles - it's nearly orgasmic :ahee: )?

ReputationRep:
    Round 3 now :/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.