Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

*No Fap 2013!* Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Every time I get the urge to masturbate, I play my PS3 instead.

I'm now near to completing Crash Bandicoot 3 and I haven't cracked :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyshamblesxx)
    Every time I get the urge to masturbate, I play my PS3 instead.

I'm now near to completing Crash Bandicoot 3 and I haven't cracked :smug:
    Well done :congrats: I still remember the old school CB games on my PS1 :moon:

On the plus side for me, my housemates are now back so it should be easier for me to resist now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Well done :congrats: I still remember the old school CB games on my PS1 :moon:

On the plus side for me, my housemates are now back so it should be easier for me to resist now
    Thanks pal. I'm all about the old school CB at the moment haha.

How long has it been for you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyshamblesxx)
    Thanks pal. I'm all about the old school CB at the moment haha.

How long has it been for you?
    No worries Ah, well for the 1st attempt I only lasted 3 days, restarted today, hopefully I can prolong my abstinence this time to see if any of the perceived benefits are realised.

ReputationRep:
    To fap or not to fap. :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    To fap or not to fap. :beard:
    You've broke the nofap so you might as well you.. you..... fapper! :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    ive been trying to do this for ages! hopefully knowing other people are trying will help. count me in

ReputationRep:
    Failed. 8 days without is good I guess.
    Starting again tomorrow, I'm determined to sort it out.

ReputationRep:
    Day 9 for me and still nothing so far, not even a semi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Failed. 8 days without is good I guess.
    Starting again tomorrow, I'm determined to sort it out.
    Is that so you can get a Saturday night of pillow humping in?

ReputationRep:
    Only day 3 for me and I'm finding it a lot harder. Like other posters I just pick up my ps3 controller whenever I feel the urge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nofap2013)
    Only day 4 for me and I'm finding it a lot harder. Like other posters I just pick up my ps3 controller whenever I feel the urge.
    Good idea as long as you remember to not use the dual shock to massage your penis when you blow something up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)
    Is that so you can get a Saturday night of pillow humping in?
    :ninja:

(Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Good idea as long as you remember to not use the dual shock to massage your penis when you blow something up.
    I remember playing fifa and during penalty shootouts I leave it on my cough lap when they do the crunch shootout.

ReputationRep:
    Is it too late to join?

ReputationRep:
    I'll do it!!! Put my name down. I'm sick and tired of needing to get off all the time. It wastes my time and makes me lazy :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    That's disgusting considering my mates use my controller sometimes loool so that shouldn't be a problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    :ninja:
    Knew it.

I remember playing fifa and during penalty shootouts I leave it on my cough lap when they do the crunch shootout.
    Well if you are going to play with your joystick until midnight, can you not give detail on this thread. Some of us are weak, weak people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iamyourfather)
    Yeah I am, I'd rather not open my legs erm, I mean 'remove my boxer briefs' for anyone.

Haha nice metaphor.
    :five: I'm proud of you father. I didn't know you wore lady undergarments, each to their own liking right.

ReputationRep:
    I failed this pretty much on the day of accepting the challenge. In times of revision for January exams you need a stress release

ReputationRep:
    Jeez, trying to find other things to do is hard... I mean never ever listen to a Pitbull song when you do this, that is going to make you fail! Still on my second day

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.