Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is anybody watching this? It's so cheesy haha. I think they are spending too long showing them walking up to the boards aswell but it's funny to watch people flopping!

ReputationRep:
    I Tom Daley in speedos?

ReputationRep:
    Also too many sob stories about how they were all scared of water etc before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    I Tom Daley in speedos?
    Not atm but when they are showing the training he is hha.

ReputationRep:
    I love Tom Daley, such a positive and bubbling personality. But this show, dear god it's just horrendous. A new low for ITV.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm: Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse. I turned off after 5 minutes. The parading around, the sob stories and the flops were God-awful. Still, now X Factor has finished they have to fill the gap with something.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I wonder if he is that orange in real life..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kandy_Kain_94)
    :facepalm: Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse. I turned off after 5 minutes. The parading around, the sob stories and the flops were God-awful. Still, now X Factor has finished they have to fill the gap with something.
    I hope there are some complaints about the parading around and stuff and they sort it out for next week, they could easily cut back from the VT to the "celeb" ready to dive on the platform.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Transformational)
    I wonder if he is that orange in real life..
    He is!

ReputationRep:
    Worst TV show of the year so far. Talk about over exposure for Tom Daley, I'm getting sick and tired of the sight of him these days. He seems to be everywhere. Maybe had he not spent so much time on Twitter and dreaming of a tv career he might've won something more than a bronze medal.

ReputationRep:
    Joey Essex was robbed last night because they wanted an attractive female in the next round

p.s. how on earth did Omid Djalili progress? His dive was pure comedy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.