Turn on thread page Beta

Funding for fees after dropping out previously watch

    • Thread Starter


    I'm hoping somebody will be able to assist me. In the early 2000's I dropped out of uni in the second year of my degree. I'm under the impression that you receive funding for the length of your new degree plus 1 year.

    With this in mind If I were to do a traditional three year degree I would only receive funding for the final two years. However, It's my intention to apply for a two year foundation degree the enter the final year for a top up.

    As the foundation is a two year stand alone course does this mean I will receive funding of 2 years +1 - deducting my previous two years from this meaning I need to pay for the fist year of the foundation then the final year of the foundation when I enroll.

Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.