Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So has anyone heard back from the Accommodation office yet? I know its only been two weeks but they must be starting to sort it out now.

ReputationRep:
    Ive heard nothing yet, im guessing they will give it a few weeks at least.

ReputationRep:
    I've gone for self catered. Bought some pans today! Haha.

ReputationRep:
    Self Catered first choice, Flatt Road second choice! Havent heard anything so far, they did say 4 weeks so I'm just waiting patiently haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeganLG)
    It took around 12 days for me to hear back but Chrissie's doing vet nursing and I think it took her longer to hear back?

You will have an AMAZING 18th!!
    This month is going to drag big time Im so jealous of you all applying for your accommodation that will teach me to not send my application in before the deadline I hope I can spend it with all you guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ARI2013)
    I was completely overdressed. I was wearing trousers and a shirt with shoes. Loads of people turned up in jeans. Felt so awquard. But as mentioned before, better to be overdressed than underdressed :')
    That's what I went looking like, in trousers, a shirt, a blazer and shoes. I hope it helps because I really want to get in. I haven't slept since Wednesday... this could be a long month :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mat13)
    Ive heard nothing yet, im guessing they will give it a few weeks at least.
    Do you have fb?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeganLG)
    It took around 12 days for me to hear back but Chrissie's doing vet nursing and I think it took her longer to hear back?
    You will have an AMAZING 18th!!
    Haha, yeah took them just over a month to get back to me...
    If you get in Lauren you'll be in the same classes as me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avolil)
    Haha, yeah took them just over a month to get back to me...
    If you get in Lauren you'll be in the same classes as me
    yayyy then I will know someone I really want to get in, its gone past wanting now, I think its me needing to get in
    They said that they will tell everyone who put their application in before the deadline on 9th May but I put mine in a week after, so I will have to wait longer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaurenJA)
    yayyy then I will know someone I really want to get in, its gone past wanting now, I think its me needing to get in
    They said that they will tell everyone who put their application in before the deadline on 9th May but I put mine in a week after, so I will have to wait longer
    How come you were late applying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avolil)
    How come you were late applying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Because I didn't fully know about it and my teachers wouldn't give me the references I needed for it before the deadline I wasn't too far off the deadline though

ReputationRep:
    I've gone self catered as first choice
    We should hear in a couple of weeks I reckon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I've been looking for so long for a discussion here about mature students applying for the extended foundation degree at Harper! Haha! I've just been accepted onto the veterinary nursing course feels like its taken forever! Because I applied way before Christmas lol. Just wondered where people had applied for accommodation wise? I've put self catered first and then catered on flat road second hoping I eat either one of these! I wish flat road had self catered because that would just have been perfect! my names Steph by the way! We're any of you at the interview last week on the 1st of May? I'm 20 btw, 21 in November am I a mature student? I'm not sure lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scull1)
    Hey! I've been looking for so long for a discussion here about mature students applying for the extended foundation degree at Harper! Haha! I've just been accepted onto the veterinary nursing course feels like its taken forever! Because I applied way before Christmas lol. Just wondered where people had applied for accommodation wise? I've put self catered first and then catered on flat road second hoping I eat either one of these! I wish flat road had self catered because that would just have been perfect! my names Steph by the way! We're any of you at the interview last week on the 1st of May? I'm 20 btw, 21 in November am I a mature student? I'm not sure lol!
    Hi, Congratulations on getting accepted. It seems everyone on here is doing the veterinary courses haha!. Imk Jon btw. C u in september!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDB24)
    Hi, Congratulations on getting accepted. It seems everyone on here is doing the veterinary courses haha!. Imk Jon btw. C u in september!!
    Hey Jon! Thanks what course am have you applied for/ been accepted on? Have you picked your accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Rural Property Management and have Flatt Road Catered as my first choice. Anything as long as its catered lol. Are you on FB?

ReputationRep:
    Hey ive frimed a place for veterinary physiotherapy
    Facebook Ariane Bray

ReputationRep:
    Hey I've firmed a place for veterinary physiotherapy! self catered first choice.
    Facebook Ariane Bray

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scull1)
    I had my interview for vet nursing on the 1st May, so we may have been together. Well done in getting in. I haven't found out yet because I put my application in late so find out within the next month after everyone else who put their application in on time finds out. If I get in I will be staying in Boughey as I will be 17 when I start but 18 on 27th September. Were you in the first or second lot to be interviewed last week? I was in the second, so I had the tour first then the interview.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Steph I'm Meg (Facebook Megan Goodall). I've been accepted onto the animal management and welfare ExFoundation degree. I've applied for the same as you, self catered first choice then Flatt Road second.

Well done on getting accepted!

I honestly can't wait now

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.