Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avolil)
    Anyone recieved that email yet? I haven't.

Lauren have you spoke to admissions yet?
    Nope

ReputationRep:
    Just keep revising lauren, and chrissie im still waiting for my accommodation email, fingers crossed for flatt road!

ReputationRep:
    Im constantly refreshing my email on my phone. why are they taking so long!?

ReputationRep:
    Phew...glad its not just me constantly checking every half hour!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDB24)
    Phew...glad its not just me constantly checking every half hour!!
    Nope, me too! still nothing

ReputationRep:
    No response yet??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDB24)
    No response yet??
    No email yet

ReputationRep:
    You's heard yet? Got to wait another weeeeek

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeganLG)
    You's heard yet? Got to wait another weeeeek

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Bet it's not even a technical glitch! Probably just buying time because they're behind haha. Can't be bothered to wait another week!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I know, it's as if I'm on edge the whole time while I'm waiting haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone recieved that email yet? I haven't.

Lauren have you spoke to admissions yet?
    Not yet, just got my letter through today, I wanted to wait till I got the letter through so I could say I received my letter so I shall be ringing on Monday morning and I'm going to apply for the accommodation over the weekend too

ReputationRep:
    Just got the email. Damnnnn. I think I know what glitch they're on about, I spoke to Jon about it around a week after I made my application I went onto the site and it gave me the option to 'Continue with incomplete application' as if I hadn't applied already. But I did because I got the confirmation email through instantly after I clicked 'apply'. I emailed the Accommodation Office and they said it'd been flagged as a problem and then asked me to FWD the confirmation email just to show I wasn't making it up I assume. And thats the last I heard. So I assume it may have something to do with that?

Lauren, I recommend applying ASAP to make sure you get the accommodation you want.

ReputationRep:
    Just got the email. Damnnnn. I think I know what glitch they're on about, I spoke to Jon about it around a week after I made my application I went onto the site and it gave me the option to 'Continue with incomplete application' as if I hadn't applied already. But I did because I got the confirmation email through instantly after I clicked 'apply'. I emailed the Accommodation Office and they said it'd been flagged as a problem and then asked me to FWD the confirmation email just to show I wasn't making it up I assume. And thats the last I heard. So I assume it may have something to do with that?

Lauren, I recommend applying ASAP to make sure you get the accommodation you want.
    I was going to apply earlier, but I haven't yet confirmed harper yet on UCAS so went to do it and its not letting me access UCAS due to maintenance works, so its going to have to be Monday now

ReputationRep:
    Anyone want to place bets on receiving accommodation offers this week then?

ReputationRep:
    I'm betting next week at the earliest.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm betting 2 weeks. ALL OR NOTHIN'

ReputationRep:
    Just had my email, im in newtown on the end of flatt road, get in!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Jebb D... Cant remember what that one was like?! Lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Jebb D... Cant remember what that one was like?! Lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Im jebb D too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Woo! Princess Royal

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.