Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avolil)
    Me too! The lovely lady interviewing me said I definitely had her vote. I'll be so sad now if I don't get in!
    Ahh thats awesome, then youve got the wonders of student finance to look forward to lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mat13)
    Ahh thats awesome, then youve got the wonders of student finance to look forward to lol
    Dont remind me! hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cool, had my interview today btw! Went well!
    Hey hope it went well & you get a place, See you there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDB24)
    Hey hope it went well & you get a place, See you there!
    My fingers and toes are crossed haha

ReputationRep:
    Im sure you will be fine if the interviewers on your side, better get some drinking practice in ready for freshers now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mat13)
    Im sure you will be fine if the interviewers on your side, better get some drinking practice in ready for freshers now!
    Hahaha oh god... Im not a good at handling my drink! I get drunk too fast!

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha oh god... Im not a good at handling my drink! I get drunk too fast!
    At least nights out will be cheap then lol

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!! Hope you're interview went well!

I got an unconditional offer last week! I don't know whether I'm actually going though

good luck and hope you get a reply soon! I thought my interview went bad so you'll be fine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeganLG)

I got an unconditional offer last week! I don't know whether I'm actually going though

good luck and hope you get a reply soon! I thought my interview went bad so you'll be fine!

Congratulations, I'd accept it unless you have other offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mat13)
    At least nights out will be cheap then lol
    Yeahh silver lining and all that... Hahaha

ReputationRep:

CONGRATS on your offer! i still havent heard back yet :/ worried to the max now haha

ReputationRep:
    Hi again guys. I could really do with some advice. I have had second thoughts abut going to uni full stop but now I'm back tracking again and wondering whether I should go. I've been accepted to study animal management and welfare. My main issues within going are as its such a long course, is it worth studying for five years for? Also, I am really close to my family and as stupid as this may sound, worried about getting lonely there (in a small room on my own etc) and being terribly home sick.

I really really don't know what to do. Any advice? Would be greatly appreciated!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi again guys. I could really do with some advice. I have had second thoughts abut going to uni full stop but now I'm back tracking again and wondering whether I should go. I've been accepted to study animal management and welfare. My main issues within going are as its such a long course, is it worth studying for five years for? Also, I am really close to my family and as stupid as this may sound, worried about getting lonely there (in a small room on my own etc) and being terribly home sick.

I really really don't know what to do. Any advice? Would be greatly appreciated!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hey, if you know exactly what career you are aiming for, the course will be worth it in the end! plus you get a years paid placement, meaning a year out in the industry, getting valuable experience! so you wont be in the books every year! i am also worried about being lonely, but everyone says its such a friendly campus, so it shouldnt be to bad! everyone gets homesick im sure, but everyone has a great time at uni!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I think I've decided to go. Scary but exciting!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I think I've decided to go. Scary but exciting!
    Yeah, dont worry! its a great uni and is known well in the industry! time will fly in and sooner or later you will be graduated!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Right, I have another question and it may sound stupid. It says on the website that all things electrical need to be PAT tested. Do we get these PAT tested when we get to Harper or does it all have to be done before hand? I'm confused.

ReputationRep:
    Right, I have another question and it may sound stupid. It says on the website that all things electrical need to be PAT tested. Do we get these PAT tested when we get to Harper or does it all have to be done before hand? I'm confused.
    Not really sure about that one, they may inform us nearer the time i suppose, any idea what accommodation your applying for?

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay. Self catered accommodation. I'm such a fussy eater and I've got no idea what kind of food it will be! You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay. Self catered accommodation. I'm such a fussy eater and I've got no idea what kind of food it will be! You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I live near it and have eaten there before and I remember the food being decent, there're quite a lot of things I can't eat but there was always enough range for me to be able to avoid any of them there. Any questions about the general area feel free to ask, i've been in some of the accommodation too if that helps, although not self-catering

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.