Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Guys - Would you date a woman taller than you? watch

• View Poll Results: Would you date a girl taller than you?
    Yes - I don't care about height
    49.45%
    No - I'd like to say yes, but in reality I'd go for someone shorter
    26.37%
    I'm a girl
    24.18%

ReputationRep:
    being 6' 3 it would certainly be interesting, I've dated plenty of girls that said they felt they were tall despite being no where near 5' 11 and to be honest i quite like a lady with a long set of legs.

ReputationRep:
    If she let me...but who wants to go out with a guy who's shorter than you?

ReputationRep:
    My Dad always gets ripped when my Mum wears heels because he's still 5' 7 and she's become 6 foot! I'd rather avoid this situation but my Dad is happy enough with it so it certainly wouldn't be a deal breaker at my end. It's more likely to be a deal breaker for the girl though right?

ReputationRep:
    I really don't place such a high importance on the physical aspects of someone I like. Sure, I have my preferences as do most people - but height wouldn't put me off, unless she was 7-8 ft tall. :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    I'm around 5.8' & so am relatively short next to my mahosive guy friends!

However I really like my huge heels & am therefore conscious of making myself taller than some of the guys I hang around with

question is heels & more confident or no heels & little and cute?

Any thoughts guys????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snow101)
    I'm around 5.8' & so am relatively short next to my mahosive guy friends!

However I really like my huge heels & am therefore conscious of making myself taller than some of the guys I hang around with

question is heels & more confident or no heels & little and cute?

Any thoughts guys????
    Heels I prefer more confidence!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I would potentially, but I said no because in reality, it's extremely unlikely. I'm five ten so I'm not the tallest, but it's still pretty rare that I meet a girl taller than me, and besides, I have a strong preference for shorter girls.

ReputationRep:
    Notice how most of the taller guys are saying no :/

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Only the size of the heart and warmth of the hug matters.

ReputationRep:
    Being 5 ft 2 I don't have much choice in the matter. . .

ReputationRep:
    it depends on the personality. There are some really unique couples with eccentric personalities and they'd actually work better with a shorter man!

Being 5 ft 8 myself, I really wouldn't mind, so long as our personalities connect.

ReputationRep:
    Aslong as she's not crazy huge that it just looks stupid, then i wouldnt really waste a thought on it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    no i wouldnt date a girl taller then me. im 6'1 so a girl taller then me would be too tall in general for a girl.

I'd love to date a girl taller than me, but they would have to be over 6ft atleast well probably taller than that.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 12, 2013
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.