Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I'm going to ask this question again but the first time posted this thread I didn't realise it was the welcome lounge- so it's my fault.
    Anyway, I was asking - I'm doing maths gcse and I may do igcse maths. I was wondering, do medical schools see this as two separate awards or would they only see one of them. Some people say that the medical schools only see the gcse.

ReputationRep:
    It's essentially the same qualification because they're equivalent. It'd be like taking AS maths twice with two different boards, surely.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.