Turn on thread page Beta

Wolves sack their manager watch

Announcements
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    No surprise Wolves have sacked their manager after a poor run of form with the final straw losing to Luton today.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20870241

ReputationRep:
    He was pretty stale though (no pun intended)

Plus lying 18th in the league and losing to a conference team is not of Wolverhampton's calibre.

I think S. O'Driscoll should get the job, he's a Wolves fan and it's criminal how Forest treated him, like ****. He deserves better and is an underrated manager with good tactics.

However from what I've heard the favourites for the job are Alan Curbishley and somebody else who I now can't remember.

As for the sacking, it was predictable and he did worse than Henning Berg.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Haven't really followed Wolves however, did they replace Fletcher and Jarvis with decent players? I imagine their absence has created a big whole in the team.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.