Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

all i think about is sex- but a virgin- female Watch

22/f/virgin

I have the mind of a male in the sense that I am always thinking about sex- to the point it is all i talk about. My friends think Im a slut and guys think im very experienced. Im not doing it to put on a show, im doing it because its genuinely what im thinking. I have very wide fantasies- dominance/submission, lesbian, 3 somes, older men, being a slut and so on.

I cant lose my virginity because I have a problem preventing me from doing so (I am having help for this).

Genuinely throughout the day I am thinking about sex. In my head I want to do it with as many people as I can, one after the other becase its naughty and would turn me on).

I just wondered if you guys think this is because I am a virgin and it is thinking about the unknown. Or if its something that assuming I lose my virginity could turn into a sex addiction?

I know it sounds stupid, I dont masturbate much- several times a month maybe? But i feel in my head i have some sort of addiction to sex- always constantly thinking about it and doing dirty things- multiple partners.

When i go out, i always make out with as many people as possible, and wouldnt say no to letting them touch me...

Is this normal or is it because im a virgin/cant have sex that its making me think about it all the time?

ReputationRep:
    Curiosity killed the cat and you don't wanna kill the puss puss you want to feed it and it knows what it wants.

ReputationRep:
    It's perfectly normal.

You're just a sexually frustrated virgin.

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could send you a PM so I could talk properly to you about this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Lawstudent321)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    why is there something u know

(Original post by WildBerrySpirit)
    It's perfectly normal.

You're just a sexually frustrated virgin.
    so if i had sex would i stop thinking about it 24/7?
    and none of my other friends talk about it much apart from the guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawstudent321)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wanna know too XD

I was the same, all be it male! It goes after the deed has been done so to speak...okay well at least it's not quite so bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Meh, dno sorry

Now PM your phone number
    It doesn't show the option

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can't say for certain, you're going to have to ask the sexually experienced people on TSR!

ReputationRep:
    It is, almost certainly, merely the excitement and anticipation of the unknown. It is definitely nothing to worry about.

Even if you did end up with a real sex addiction, that would hardly be a terrible thing! If you found a boyfriend who enjoyed having sex all the time (see: all men) your desires would be very adequately met. It's important to stress that there is nothing awful about sex, so sex addiction is not something to be feared.

ReputationRep:
    OP, why do you associate a sex obsession with 'the mind of a male'?

It's true that many guys often have girls and sex on the brain, but if anything, quite a few girls think about sex as much as, if not more than guys. Girls just tend not to be as open about it with other males, for fear of being (unfairly) thought of as a 'slut'. I know this from talking to my female friends and acquaintances - sex is common talk.

Apart from that, it sounds like you have an intense curiosity which you're itching to satisfy. Understandable and natural. Just don't let a scumbag into your pants.

By the way, have you seen the Larry Clark film 'Kids'? Try this clip. If you can, watch the whole film - it's great, but also pretty grim - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epXLKwQBslA

(Original post by k_bourne)
    It is, almost certainly, merely the excitement and anticipation of the unknown. It is definitely nothing to worry about.

Even if you did end up with a real sex addiction, that would hardly be a terrible thing! If you found a boyfriend who enjoyed having sex all the time (see: all men) your desires would be very adequately met. It's important to stress that there is nothing awful about sex, so sex addiction is not something to be feared.
    thats my point- if i had a sex addiction it would be a terrible thing because id be getting with every guy i could. Im not interested in getting a boyfriend and the thought of being with 1 person scares me!

When i go out i get bored kissing/doing stuff with the same person- no excitement.
    • TSR Support Team

Sensible discussion and replies please guys

ReputationRep:
    thats my point- if i had a sex addiction it would be a terrible thing because id be getting with every guy i could. Im not interested in getting a boyfriend and the thought of being with 1 person scares me!

When i go out i get bored kissing/doing stuff with the same person- no excitement.
    Well, there's no problem there, either. Just make sure they wear condoms, and everyone is happy!

Really, there would be nothing to be ashamed of.

(Original post by Treeroy)
    Well, there's no problem there, either. Just make sure they wear condoms, and everyone is happy!

Really, there would be nothing to be ashamed of.
    i guess your right really. thanks
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Apart from the problem around losing your virginity, you are me 2-3 years ago.
    You're just horny, once you start having sex/similar activities, you'll calm down a bit, but hopefully from your current enthusiasm not enough that you or future partners will ever be bored.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.