Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GIRLS would you wear this? Watch

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

There are no words to describe some of the things you can find in clothes shops... this is one of those things :p:

ReputationRep:
    Not when I can buy this

http://store.americanapparel.net/pro...uctId=rsa0339m

ReputationRep:
    NO! It's not even sexy, it's just so ugly and looks like it's designed to make you look fat!

ReputationRep:
    I've seen an even worse dress on american apparel, she wasn't even wearing the bodysuit underneath! I'm probably not allowed to post a link but there's a censored version halfway down this page and you can get the idea

ReputationRep:
    Well, seems i've been beaten to the punch

ReputationRep:
    No, no no no.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but that's another dress that's supposed to be worn with layers. American Apparel Just have a weird thing about sexualising all their images.

Sort of feels like everyone is overreacting a bit in their disgust...?

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't take my eyes off of her eyebrows

ReputationRep:
    I actually own that

It's for layering though, I usually put a black opaque dress over the top so you can just see the nice and sleeves. It also looks suprisingly good with a black bra or crop top underneath and a black opaque high waisted skirt.

ReputationRep:
    ... oh god it gets worse O.o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Divergent)
    ... oh god it gets worse O.o
    It does, click on the 4th mini-image under the main picture and you'll see her stretched out in a purple one so that now she hasn't even got her arm over her. Also reveals much more clearly that she hasn't even shaved her underarms before hand.

As for the original question I'd possibly consider it over a dress, though most likely not as it'd need to be a dress that's plain and tight all over to look right which I don't currently own any of, plus it'd be difficult to get the length right. It'd also have to be much cheaper than American Apparel are trying to sell it for!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't wear it but I don't care if someone else likes it. Stop slut shaming, supposedly educated generation.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: OMG, why wouldn't they photograph her actually wearing a bra?! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    no someone was thinking of wearing this they may as well l save their money and go out wearing blue cling film

ReputationRep:
    No, for starters its see through and ugly.

ReputationRep:
    God no!

ReputationRep:
    No! I don't have a good enough body. It's not exactly slutty... it's not particularly appealing, just very revealing.

ReputationRep:
    a slip underneigh it'd be fine
    i wouldn't choose to buy it but it's not as scandalous as you'd think if worn the right way
    god knows how much that is as well, american apparel sell the most basic things for the most extortionate prices
    don't know how they get away with it

ReputationRep:
    i wouldn't wear it.. not for the fact it is so slutty, but for the fact it is so ugly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llessur123)
    I wouldn't wear it but I don't care if someone else likes it. Stop slut shaming, supposedly educated generation.
    :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.