Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys!

I am an American High School student and I would love to answer anyone's questions about going to school here and advice on which schools to go to, the difference between said schools, what the atmosphere is like, testing, etc. I am going through the college process right now I have visited a whooping 48 schools and I am applying to the UK so I know the stress of finding out about schools abroad. As the application deadline just came up, its my college application season and I would love to help if anyone has any questions about the US education system!

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I've just applied regular decision to a couple of LACs... Its just a waiting game now where have you applied?
    I've read a lot about good essays bring up slightly lower grades, but do you know if this works the other way round? My grades are decent but I'm a bit worried about my writing, I'd really appreciate if you could offer any insight into this.

Thanks!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.