The Student Room Group

I kissed her, she told her guy friend, now he's annoyed, now what?

So I met up with this girl over Christmas to help her revise .. we ended up making out.

I know her as she sits next to me in Chemistry and that was the first time we have met up or talked to each other outside of the classroom. Albeit the odd text.

The guy she told apparently means a lot to her and he was mad about finding out, apparently he feels replaced? He's been there for her through a lot.

She said she doesn't want me to "leave" because she says she thinks I am lovely and that I help her with her work.

So what do I do? I didn't know about this guy before I kissed her.
(edited 11 years ago)
To be honest the other guy is being out of order, she decided to kiss you and she obviously thinks a lot of you, with the way he reacted is it any wonder she seems to think are more of a decent person. Don't let this other guy put you off if you do actually like her.
Original post by Quiggle
So I met up with this girl over Christmas to help her revise .. we ended up making out.

I know her as she sits next to me in Chemistry and that was the first time we have met up or talked to each other outside of the classroom. Albeit the odd text.

The guy she told apparently means a lot to her and he was mad about finding out, apparently he feels replaced? He's been there for her through a lot.

She said she doesn't want me to "leave" because she says she thinks I am lovely and that I help her with her work.

You've not done anything wrong. If you like the girl, go for it!
Its his issue not yours, don't let him cockblock you with his possessive jealousy.
Reply 4
The girl can choose who she wants to kiss and doesn't, so don't feel bad about anything. He will just be being jealous.
Reply 5
The guy needs a reality check. If you did make out and she didn't ran away, than she clearly had nothing against it so it's his problem. Don't worry about him, he can sort it out with her. She shouldn't leave you (she clearly likes you) just because he wants her to, he is just a jealous, probably friend-zoned guy. :biggrin:
Do you like her in more than a friend way or..?
Reply 6
Thanks for the response guys. I'm not wimping out !

Original post by Lexxaa
The guy needs a reality check. If you did make out and she didn't ran away, than she clearly had nothing against it so it's his problem. Don't worry about him, he can sort it out with her. She shouldn't leave you (she clearly likes you) just because he wants her to, he is just a jealous, probably friend-zoned guy. :biggrin:
Do you like her in more than a friend way or..?

At first I had no idea, but after seeing her and revising and spending time with her I started to like her... I guess that's why we ended up kissing.
Reply 7
Original post by Quiggle
Thanks for the response guys. I'm not wimping out !

At first I had no idea, but after seeing her and revising and spending time with her I started to like her... I guess that's why we ended up kissing.

Then what are you still doing here hm? :wink: If you like her go for it tell her that, you have nothing to loose.
He is just being pathetically jealous, so screw him, After all you did kiss her, so tell her that she can still be friends with him, but she shouldn't let him decide; he has no right whatsoever to make that decision. :tongue: It's (hopefully) going to be your relationship not his.
The guy seems to feel threatened that she will forget about him and leave him, so just tell her to explain to him that he is no replaced.
Reply 8
Seems like she was stringing him along, making him think there was chance until she kissed you. Kind of feel a bit sorry for the guy but don't let him stop you from seeing her. He has no right to. Hopefully he realises he was friend-zoned and moves on...however what will happen when he finds a girl? :hmmmm2:
tell him to mind his own business and that this girl isnt his pet.
It would seem that they don't share chemistry.
Reply 11
He got played but be careful because you might get played if some other person can help her with revision too. I'm still calling this a thread troll btw.
Reply 12
Original post by cambio wechsel
It would seem that they don't share chemistry.

Maybe someday soon they might share Biology :cool:
Reply 13
She's single right? Go forth bro.
Reply 14
Tbh it sounds a bit like this other guy is jealous - that's his issue not yours!

i can understand that if he & this girl have been through a lot together & are really close that he would probably like to keep an eye on you & what your like (as most friends do)

however don't let him put you off - if you genuinely like her, you think she likes you to & want to continue seeing her it will be her responsibility to sort this guy out & tell him to chill out

Forget about him & concentrate on whether you want to move forward with this girl

Good luck :smile:
Original post by Quiggle

She'll probably think you're less lovely once Chemistry stuff is done.

You're being used fella!

As for the other guy, I dunno, they're not going out so why does it matter? **** him.

Still, she sounds like she likes having guys on her hook, and is a game player (just my gut feeling).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending