Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done this recently? The threads I've found are a few years old..
    Anyway, looked into applying through Twin Work and Volunteer, and also ETS (European Training Services). Would love to hear from anyone who's actually done it.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Im going to seville on friday for 13 weeks. Ill let you know how it is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by santanista)
    Im going to seville on friday for 13 weeks. Ill let you know how it is
    Nice one, who is this with by the way? And have you been told which sector you're working in? I'm applying to Seville for March departure with Twin, but it's only for ten weeks.

Good luck anyway - looks like a great city.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matthewrgb)
    Nice one, who is this with by the way? And have you been told which sector you're working in? I'm applying to Seville for March departure with Twin, but it's only for ten weeks.

Good luck anyway - looks like a great city.
    Its DSCregen and the partner in spain is 3SI, its an architectural placement. You should email leonardo de vinci and ask for a list of sending organisations because there are actually quite a lot of sending organisations within the uk so you should through that be able to find something specific to what you want to do. I dont know much about Twin but is it more vocational? What do you want to do on placement?

Anyway dont know too much about it just yet but if you remind me i can update once iv been there a while.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to know more about this, because I presently work for a UK company and have found a company in Germany that would like to receive me and also pay me in addition to the Leonardo funding.

However I'm uncertain about how the application process works. Will it have to be through my present employers? I'm not sure how interested they'd be in losing my services for a year - whereas I'd love the opportunity to do something like this...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.