Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

It's almost 3 and I can't stop laughing Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coastbeats)
    I actually new that but to a dumb person, you would look like a fool but sadly everyone on TSR is intellectually superior.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's nice to blame others for your own stupidity? Maybe you are just that inferior rather than us being superior?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    It's nice to blame others for your own stupidity? Maybe you are just that inferior rather than us being superior?
    Possibly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is the latest/earliest I've ever been on TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayesha1234)
    This is the latest/earliest I've ever been on TSR
    Time to sleep I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Time to sleep I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, I go on here until I get tired.

It's a mixed blessing, being able to go very long hours without being tired...

ReputationRep:
    Possibly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Quite certainly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    Yeah, I go on here until I get tired.

It's a mixed blessing, being able to go very long hours without being tired...
    Is that why your posts per day are off the charts?

ReputationRep:
    Is that why your posts per day are off the charts?
    yeah

people seem to like my posts though

ReputationRep:
    Time to sleep I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, I'll nod off eventually.

ReputationRep:
    yeah

people seem to like my posts though
    Shiny gems

My precious

ReputationRep:
    Shiny gems

My precious
    BUT ITS MINESIES

*fail hobbit impression*

ReputationRep:
    BUT ITS MINESIES

*fail hobbit impression*
    I think mine was already pretty non-existent.

Anyways I gotta go, literally falling asleep here which I was aiming for, so I dont lie awake in bed for ages.

ReputationRep:
    I think mine was already pretty non-existent.

Anyways I gotta go, literally falling asleep here which I was aiming for, so I dont lie awake in bed for ages.
    Good.

I don't know how I'd survive if I didn't have a platform on which to pass time at ungodly hours of the night.

ReputationRep:
    If you make such a lame joke as "your mum" you might as well get your facts right.
    No mate, that goes against the whole point of a ur mum joke. Why bring accuracy into infantility?

ReputationRep:
    I am crying at this thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2218655

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straight up G)
    No mate, that goes against the whole point of a ur mum joke. Why bring accuracy into infantility?
    Because then at least it makes sense. This was just some bs response that deserves a slapping.

ReputationRep:
    Because then at least it makes sense. This was just some bs response that deserves a slapping.
    Ohh Danny. It doesn't have to make sense, it doesn't need to be rational. A bs slap-worthy response is exactly the point of a yo momma retort.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straight up G)
    Ohh Danny. It doesn't have to make sense, it doesn't need to be rational. A bs slap-worthy response is exactly the point of a yo momma retort.
    Meh, I want to be insulted properly. Plus dont you think the joke would have been infinitely more funny if in actual fact pearls were gems? Now the guy just looks like an idiot because he thought they are. In fact, any reply would have been better than this fail.

ReputationRep:
    Meh, I want to be insulted properly. Plus dont you think the joke would have been infinitely more funny if in actual fact pearls were gems? Now the guy just looks like an idiot because he thought they are. In fact, any reply would have been better than this fail.
    Well, I laughed...

ReputationRep:
    no just stop you just look pedantic... it was an ignore worthy comment so just do that... and move on. i am pretty sure the dude knew pearls aren't classified as gems, he just wanted to say the joke.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.