Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Any chance anyone has applied or is planning to apply for Biology at Coleraine?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Biomedical at Coleraine

ReputationRep:
    When did you apply? I sent mine off on the 7th but I haven't heard of anyone getting any offers yet. I know the deadline for applications isn't until the 15th but Im still kinda hoping they'll get in touch soon. Have you heard anything?

ReputationRep:
    I applied on 6th November! Haven't got any offers back yet but I got a letter and it pretty much said they aren't sending offers until after the deadline. I applied for QUB too though and I have both offers back for that, I think UU just want to wait. It's nerve-wracking though. I've really got my heart set on Coleraine

ReputationRep:
    I really want to go to Coleraine too. It'd make things so much easier. I haven't even gotten an email to say that they've received my application. Queens let me know but Im not really expecting an offer from there. Did it take long for them to send your offers?

ReputationRep:
    It took about a month to get the offers back. Whereabouts are you from? I don't think I got an e-mail from them at all, just the letter and that was still about 2 months after I applied. Very slow! Well it felt like it anyway haha

ReputationRep:
    Im from Derry, are you from around here yourself? All the unis Ive applied to have emailed me except UU, I keep hoping I'll wake up to an offer on my phone, but so far no such luck! Hopefully it wont be much longer. Did you have to go for an interview or anything?

ReputationRep:
    From Bangor Would you be going to live in Coleraine if you got in? (I am rubbish at knowing where things are so I've no idea how close they are lol) I know, I can't take it, I'm almost obsessive with checking my e-mails. Where/what all have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    Yea, Im looking to get a flat somewhere around Coleraine. Its close enough but it'd make things so much easier if i could just pop into uni if I need to do work. Are you planning on going to Halls? Ive applied for Coleraine, Queens, Aberyswyth and Keele but Ive gotten no offers yet. I think Im probably at the bottom of the pile though since I only applied. If I didnt have email on my phone, Id probably go mental. Where have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    Yea my friend went to Coleraine and stayed in halls and absolutely loved it, said it was best for meeting new people. I applied for Queens and Coleraine just, too expensive to go anywhere else. I know, I feel like it has been ages since I applied and I'm never going to get an offer. Haha I agree! Have you just applied for Biology?

ReputationRep:
    Thats cool. A few people from my class last year did Biomedical at Coleraine and loved it, but I dont know if they went to Halls. I think one of them traveled from Derry. Ive applied for Biology and Marine Science at Coleraine. Neither seem to have too high requirements but Im not sure if thats a good thing or not =/

ReputationRep:
    Well I've only ever heard good things from any of my friends at any campus so I wouldn't let that put you off What are you doing this year then?

ReputationRep:
    Im doing an Access Diploma. Its not science based but I have a few modules that are, so Im hoping its enough. What are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing the same, though mine is science based. That's why I'm worried, I want to know what percentages I need lol! I've applied for Pharmacy at Coleraine too so it's going to be quite high

ReputationRep:
    Does it not tell you what you need with your offers? I did the science access last year but couldn't finish it, and a girl from that class got an offer for Pharmacy no problem,you'll be fine!

ReputationRep:
    Well it gives what you need overall, but I want to know if I need anything more specific module wise because Queens needed specific marks in the modules. I hope so, I'm so excited though, just want to know what's happening for definite! I'm a bit of a freak like that lol

ReputationRep:
    Id take a rejection over waiting for a month if Im honest. Im just really impatient about it, it took a while last year too. I suppose if they haven't asked for anything specific for specific modules, they cant complain if you dont get the mark. Itll be fine though, Im just bored of waiting already lol

ReputationRep:
    Well tomorrow is the deadline date so hopefully we will know sooner rather than later!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully! I just got the UCAS welcome letter and that's more than I got last year so things are already looking up!

ReputationRep:
    Yayy!! Good luck! Keep me posted

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.