Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

LNAT help D: watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I'm kind of new here, wondering if you guys could help me out a bit.

I'm taking my LNAT in two days and subsequently freaking the hell out, is there anything I can do to prepare myself for the test? I'm practicing writing argumentative essays and I am going to do the sample tests given on the LNAT website...

Any help at all would be really appreciated. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    The LNAT isn't really a test that you can prepare for, just do the sample tests to get used to the format and try your best on the day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mistermeowingtons)
    The LNAT isn't really a test that you can prepare for, just do the sample tests to get used to the format and try your best on the day.
    Have you taken your LNAT? How did it goooo D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qin108)
    Have you taken your LNAT? How did it goooo D:
    I did it a few years ago. Did well enough to get offers from the LNAT Universities that I had applied to, can't remember my exact mark though.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    If you've practised some essays and have done the sample tests, there's not much more for you to do now. Just get a good night's rest and go in for the exam fresh with an alert mind.

The test is not as hard as it seems, pay close attention to detail and you will be fine.

Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    I did the two sample tests and got 20 and 25 respectively...is that considered good? I'm finding the essay to be the most challenging part, I'm barely getting in 500 words and I take soooo long to write

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 7, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.