Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Edit: My bad, didn't see the thread addressing this issue directly! Sorry! I have posted this there instead.

Heya!

I'm currently in my first year of IB and I've got to hand in my Research Question soon for my Extended Essay xD

I'm doing my Extended Essay on ITGS (Information Technology in a Global Society), and ideally I'd like to do something related to video games or digital art (Graphic designing, modelling and animation and such)

I have the following topics in mind:
    • What are the social and ethical impacts on teaching Year x pupils (subject name) in Minecraft as opposed to traditional teaching methods?
    • What are the social and ethical issues behind the developement of modern digital art in the forgery of legal documents, evidence, etc...? (This topic is a bit too broad in my opinion and I'm working on narrowing it down. Any help is appreciated )
    I would highly appreciate it if someone can give me criticism on the validity and effectiveness on my topic. Likewise, I'd also appreciate it if you can give me some 'example topics' in ITGS that could be used for the topics I mentioned earlier! :3

Thanks for reading!
    Crazy Steam~

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.