Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I was just wondering whether anyone has recieved an offer for Law and Hong Kong Law at King's yet because I can't find anything on it on TSR. Just generally any information on it or a threead for all Hong Kong Law applicants

ReputationRep:
    Me, no. I submitted my application on 15Jan. How about you, have you heard anything from them? Do you also know if there's a lot of people applying to to M190?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hkdse)
    Me, no. I submitted my application on 15Jan. How about you, have you heard anything from them? Do you also know if there's a lot of people applying to to M190?
    Ahh I submitted mine on the 8th and I haven't got anything yet apart from an acknowledgment. That's exactly what I've been wanting to know, you're the first person I've come across up til now who's applying for this course haha, how cine you're applying for M190 and not M100 anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I want to practice law in hk in the future Plus it's a double degree and you get to study at two top universities haha, I'm just so attracted
    What bout you
    Btw, I also see theres another similar thread on the site but it looks like noones accessed to it since november or something o.O

ReputationRep:
    hi, i'm also applying to this course too...
    i come from hk and took the LNAT in nov, but it turned out to be catastrophic...
    just got an average mark, not sure it king's gonna reject me...
    but i think I didn't do too bad in the essay part and my ps and reference were quite good actually lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcowong0922)
    hi, i'm also applying to this course too...
    i come from hk and took the LNAT in nov, but it turned out to be catastrophic...
    just got an average mark, not sure it king's gonna reject me...
    but i think I didn't do too bad in the essay part and my ps and reference were quite good actually lol
    I'm in the same position as you mate, I highly doubt you did as badly as me though, I got 17 and didn't finish the essay although I also have a good ps and reference I'm confident I'll be receiving a rejection soon enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    oops, sorry to hear that... i actually got 21...
    it's actually quite shocking as i assumed i could get about 27 based on those "practice tests" lol
    anyway i'll see how it goes on, but if it turns out unfortunately i got rejected, i won't mind it since it's not my only choice
    if that's the case i'll stay in hk and do HKU LLB, since i believe it's not that difficult to get in based on my local exam grades

ReputationRep:
    I put my application in in October but I still haven't heard anything from KCL - besides a few acknowledgements. Don't be too worried about the LNAT! It's not the be all and end all. I know someone who got into Oxford with 12/42.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Seems that it's been a month since this thread was updated.
    Has anyone here got an offer for this course?
    I'm really curious to know about that since it's already March.:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Seems that it's been a month since this thread was updated.
    Has anyone here got an offer for this course?
    I'm really curious to know about that since it's already March.:confused:
    I know, its been a while! And on that note, no, not yet aside from the few acknowledgements here and there. The last email from King's hinted at a decision being made soon but that was about a week or two ago :s I'm not at all too confident nevertheless How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Same condition as you... lol having a number of mails telling me that they are still considering my application...
    But a few weeks ago on that myapplication platform I got a message from them.
    They were asking which of my HKDSE subjects are core and electives.

ReputationRep:
    Same condition as you... lol having a number of mails telling me that they are still considering my application...
    But a few weeks ago on that myapplication platform I got a message from them.
    They were asking which of my HKDSE subjects are core and electives.
    Yeah I got something similar. They asked for my LNAT score since they couldn't find it. I thought they'd reached a decision and spent ages praying for an offer hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    Relieved!!!!!
    I got a conditional offer from them - it's like a miracle!!!
    HKDSE: (Core) 4444 (Electives) 5* 55
    Now time to concentrate on my studies and head for it!

ReputationRep:
    Relieved!!!!!
    Hey there! Just found this thread! Got an offer from them a week ago as well and I'm also a DSE student :-) Haha so let's add oil tgt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCas)
    Yeah I got something similar. They asked for my LNAT score since they couldn't find it. I thought they'd reached a decision and spent ages praying for an offer hahahaha
    hiii! have you heard anything from kings still? 8 days till deadline and i still heard nothing

ReputationRep:
    Relieved!!!!!
    same!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hkdse)
    same!
    wow, congrats
    but i'm not sure if that's gonna be ok for me... worried abt chinese language... nightmare!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by huchingxmomo)
    hiii! have you heard anything from kings still? 8 days till deadline and i still heard nothing
    No, not yet I'm getting really anxious though, when did you apply? I applied on the 8th January so I'm not too surprised they're taking a while, there's people who applied in 2012 and still haven't heard back! I doubt I'll get an offer though. I got 17 on the LNAT

ReputationRep:
    wow, congrats
    but i'm not sure if that's gonna be ok for me... worried abt chinese language... nightmare!
    yep! same problem, chinese! have you had ur oral exam yet? and may i know which school ur from haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCas)
    No, not yet I'm getting really anxious though, when did you apply? I applied on the 8th January so I'm not too surprised they're taking a while, there's people who applied in 2012 and still haven't heard back! I doubt I'll get an offer though. I got 17 on the LNAT
    i applied the 22nd one november, can ou believe it! i got 21 on the lnat... not took good either,,, I'm stressing out so bad! what other offers do you have and what school do you go to?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.