Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Advice is needed! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Recently, I've started to have feeling for my best friends brother (I've always kinda liked him but it's now properly) and I don't know what to do about it.
    I think he could possibly like me too, as everytime I'm up my friends and he see's me, he goes all shy & goes upstairs or goes out..then texts me 'its nice to see you' or something like that.
    Im confused? Do I say something to him & just see what happens or do I just wait for him to?!
    Also, I dont want to make things awkward between me & my best friend if something did happen, or she felt uncomfortable with it or whatever...I should probably mention she mentions about me & her brother getting together ana, but as a joke I said yes & she didnt talk to me for a week..
    I'm literally so confused! Help please !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well if you like him then just talk to him and see how things go or something like that. If you decide that you like each other then it would be best to get your best friends acceptance first before entering a relationship as it would be awkward otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    Every now and then i decide to talk to him & tell him..and then chicken out :L thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.