The Student Room Group

Graduate Studies: Date of Offers

Does anyone know when international applicants for graduate studies (MPhil) at Cambridge will be notified? I applied for the Dec 4 deadline, to meet scholarship requirements--is there any chance I'll hear back before March? Thanks!
Original post by sj.hertz
Does anyone know when international applicants for graduate studies (MPhil) at Cambridge will be notified? I applied for the Dec 4 deadline, to meet scholarship requirements--is there any chance I'll hear back before March? Thanks!

It depends entirely on the subject, the way the department and degree committee process works and the quality of your application versus the application pool that year. How long is a piece of string?
Reply 2
hi sj.hertz...just thought i'd give you an update. there are some offers going out at this stage. i also applied by the dec 4 deadline and received my phd offer two weeks ago via email from the department. BOGS updated last week, and now i await college selection. perhaps you'll hear soon.
Reply 3
Hi Ted,
Thanks for the update! I'll be sure to check my application status. Congrats on getting in!
Reply 4
If I'm not mistaken, someone on the Cambridge Postgrad thread got an offer for MPhil in IR yesterday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Good to know; I was wondering if the MPhil applicants were being notified as early as the PhDs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending