Turn on thread page Beta

Documentation - Tod's Tyres (yes tod again :P) watch

ReputationRep:
    OK, not about the system (Ive made it (this is not a thread to ask for help either)) its about the documentation funnily enough. How long should it be? I havent been given really much info. I read the examiners reports and they dont say much just 'Brief' but how brief? if anyone has done their computing cpt3 what did you do? can you help me out? could i possible have a look at what you wrote/drew for some headings? Thanks, Rev

ReputationRep:
    No problem i can give you a structure on how to complete the documentation.

Have you complete the task in access please let me know. then i can send the course guid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revelation)
    OK, not about the system (Ive made it (this is not a thread to ask for help either)) its about the documentation funnily enough. How long should it be? I havent been given really much info. I read the examiners reports and they dont say much just 'Brief' but how brief? if anyone has done their computing cpt3 what did you do? can you help me out? could i possible have a look at what you wrote/drew for some headings? Thanks, Rev
    ive finished the documentation whats your email i can send it to you

ReputationRep:
    Hi, thanks for the help guys. Yes I made my system using Access 97. If you guys need a help with it, gimme a shout
    email: adammouse[AT]f2s.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    ive finished the documentation whats your email i can send it to you
    Hi
    I’ve nearly finished my documentation. would it be poss to send a copy to me to compare. I would be only to willing to send mine.
    [email protected]

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, thanks for the help guys. Yes I made my system using Access 97. If you guys need a help with it, gimme a shout
    email: adammouse[AT]f2s.com
    Ok i will send the project guide.

ReputationRep:
    What does the documentation include?

I've setup the database, just doing query's and reports now etc etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erk)
    What does the documentation include?

I've setup the database, just doing query's and reports now etc etc.
    I can send a guide if it will help. Post your email address so that i can send it as a attachment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smoky)
    I can send a guide if it will help. Post your email address so that i can send it as a attachment.
    I would like this too pretty pretty please:

[email protected] - thanks

ReputationRep:
    Howdie guys, I have completed the project but i want to compare whether i have fulfiled all the requirements. Please i need it badly i did not get much marks for CPT3 as i did not fulfill some requirements.

E-mail [email protected] mailto:[email protected]

ReputationRep:
    hey

can i have it too?

[email protected]

TheWolf

can i see yours? send it to the above email if so, and if anyone wants mine im happy to share

[email protected] for msn if anyone cares

Mark

ReputationRep:
    Maximum Of 20 Pages - If you do more then you run the risk of completely pissing them off, as well as making it harder for yourself in the exam - And when they are marking it, this wouldn't be such a good idea.

I would set myself an absolute limit of 25 pages, but try and not go over 20.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by map200uk)
    hey

can i have it too?

[email protected]

TheWolf

can i see yours? send it to the above email if so, and if anyone wants mine im happy to share

[email protected] for msn if anyone cares

Mark
    Mine shall be finished at the end of today, so maybe we can discuss further then

ReputationRep:
    So bono, what did you get in the exams?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    So bono, what did you get in the exams?
    I did really bad.

ReputationRep:
    hey bono

whered it say 20 pages?

we werent told about any limit at all, hmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by map200uk)
    hey bono

whered it say 20 pages?

we werent told about any limit at all, hmm
    My teacher told me - They don't want more than 20-25 pages due to transport costs and marking etc.

If you do more, you run the risk of really pissing them off as well as hindering your own exam performance as it would make it more complicated for you in terms of answering questions.

ReputationRep:
    Would anyone like to compare notes on the documentation of the tasks.
    Let me know.

You can do more than 20 pages but you implemention notes must be based on the problems in case study. If you task relate your write up then it is easier to find the answers to the question on the exam paper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smoky)
    Would anyone like to compare notes on the documentation of the tasks.
    Let me know.

You can do more than 20 pages but you implemention notes must be based on the problems in case study. If you task relate your write up then it is easier to find the answers to the question on the exam paper.
    yea sure ill send you mine, u got msn?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    yea sure ill send you mine, u got msn?
    My email address [email protected]

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.